Never too late grow journal …

Idk if they still have it but ILGM had buy 5 get 5 of Gorilla Glue just recently. I’m not trying to shop for anything I have about 35 different strains :rofl:

3 Likes

I haven’t had any problems gettin seeds most places. Seeds generally are considered “hemp” under the 2018 farm bill. They don’t contain any thc. As long as the person packing the product knows the Federal law, you’re fine. Most us-based seed banks know but the trade off is they cost a bit more

Check out Weed Seed Express. They’re like ILGM’s cousin

1 Like

That’s hysterical …any photos or all autos ? This is my first year growing autos …and I have both extremes I think well had both …a tiny runt and a monster …lol @Graysin thsnk you again and thanks for the tip on the other place

1 Like

I recently ordered the Sweet Mix pack of 5 beans each. I don’t need 20 seeds of anything that is feminized, and has a germination guarantee. I’ll clone them all at least once, and get twice the bang for the buck that way…

And just to butt into the GSC part of the conversation… I think, with the possible exception of Blue Dream) GSC may be my favorite buzz. I like it so much, I’ve been smoking it uncured for a few days! :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Lmfao …nothing wrong with that sir it’s your bud and you grew it …however you wanna do it lolol …I love GSC too and anything with the word kush after it …take my money hahaha

2 Likes

Yeti wedding …big bloom and beastie blooms and open sesame today …it think that’ll be the last open sesame for her

The photos just big bloom and open sesame today

Gotta write this down otherwise I’ll never remember what I’m doing lol

3 Likes

Just gave the yeti a bit of defoil …I never touched the mimosa cause there was barely anything to it …first time trimming an auto maybe cut about 13 leaves off it …

2 Likes

Looks like I did nothing

6 Likes

Hey brother, just curious if you’ve had sour diesel? If so, how does that it compare to GSC?

We’ve got some GSC beans we haven’t dropped yet. I’m thinking it’ll be, not this coming grow, but the next. We are about out of SD, so we’re gonna have to grow that as well.

Thanks! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I find the sour desiel myself ,the ones I’ve had are more uplifting and energetic compared to the GSC

2 Likes

I’ve had Sour Diesel, but it has been long enough ago, that I don’t feel qualified to compare.

3 Likes

So …yeah this was like …idk feel like maybe I should have grown This one first …I may have managed to pull down 5 grams
Lol

Either way first auto in the books and I’ll enjoy a few joints hahaha hysterical

6 Likes

I know I’ll wait till I’m harvesting the photos to burn this shit

1 Like

I’ve got a good bit of each. Lots of autos. I think maybe a dozen photo strains.

2 Likes

Hey …lemme bounce something off ya ?

I harvested that auto on Saturday
Hung it to dry and removed nothing no trimming at all …last night SUNDAY night …all the stuff you would trim was super crispy already …I trimmed it …the buds already seemed dry to me …came home today and they feel like they are too dry …I cut a jarred it …I only have 1/2 pound grove bags lol …so I’m not even bothering with such a little amount …anyway they are in the jar for close to 2 hours now and my govee

Could this be because it was just one small branch ? The numbers I showed the other day never changed …just thinking because it’s so small and not hanging with a bunch of other fresh cut weed in a box …just worried I over dried it lol …I’m telling you I am not touching it to sample …no need to and I want to see after like 2 months …have any of your smaller autos dried this quickly?

@Newt @Deez @Caligurl @Graysin @HappyHydroGrower @kaptain3d @Pet_de_Chien @C-Growgreen @SilvaBack203 @thedeernad sorry to leave anyone out

3 Likes

And this thing …I think it sprouted around the 26-28 of June
This is not normal WTF … @Graysin
That would make this plant about 39-40 days old

I also only removed about 12 leaves and it’s sort of growing outward on its own …right now feels like the perfect plant lol

7 Likes

In my experience, I have thought I over-dried nearly every harvest. But when I get to measuring, I have found the opposite to be true most times.

5 Likes

Thank you …man you are the reason I didn’t really screw up my first harvest too bad actually came out really great …I think anyway for a first time …but the newspaper trick did it …lol
Im so stoned I just remembered I own a moisture meter for this very reason :joy::man_facepalming:t2::weary:

6 Likes

I would agree with @Newt, often I’m like Shit its crunchy & in ambient room air, move it to a sweat bucket with a govee and things change when things balance out in a smaller volume of air/space and I drag that out as long as possible/necessary before Grovin.

5 Likes

Nice glad I put it in a jar with a Govee then lol …it just felt dry to me

But as we speak I just went and looked

I’m always wrong lol …gonna let the RH get a little higher before I burp it

4 Likes