Looking great sir and getting fat

1 Like

Had to share this because it truly was an accident but cool

9 Likes

Beautiful

2 Likes

Plain water this morning bembe and cal mag

1 Like

Her final dark period awaits …as her final light period slowly comes to an end lol she will be gone before the sun …

9 Likes

Very beautiful

2 Likes

1 down 3 to go

uneventful harvest and bud wash …

Also the other 3 all received just straight up plain water today …they are going through it like mad and don’t wanna just keep feeding them nutes

5 Likes

The top number is what she’s drying at for now …no box but in a dark place

4 Likes

Good job sir

2 Likes

You’ll be ok with those numbers, just leave good air flow. I don’t think I’ve dried anything under like 71° all year lol.

2 Likes

Yeah I have it behind my art easel …it’s all black because I have a black background on the wall behind it …like minimal light is even there …and it’s right near an ac vent which wine be off till October around here hahah …wish I could dry the others that way

2 Likes

I use a large cardboard box… specifically a wardrobe box that I bought from HD… it works perfectly and I can break it down to store it.

2 Likes

I have one perfectly broken down to store ,made it last season …it does work awesome just didn’t break it out cause I had so little .I only have that one branch hahaha…

3 Likes

I have a clothes drying rack. I’m pretty sure the people that designed it had secondary uses in mind because it’s not even tall enough to hang a shirt on. But it has a chopped up Purple Punch and Godfather OG hanging on it right now!

3 Likes

Took these under the pen scope just now …what was harvested this morning I will always bud wash I don’t see any negative impact on the trichomes

8 Likes

Lmfao nice and congrats !! Purple punch is awesome …the version I’ve got is anyway loved it

2 Likes

My wife and I hit a tiny pinner either yesterday or Thursday. She made it a point to tell me how much she liked it. I really wanted to wait another week or so, but it got me pretty good too. I can’t wait to see what it smells/tastes like next month after it’s cured for a few weeks.

3 Likes

The one I got was very tasty and I remember having a great buzz off it …haven’t seen it since lol GSC either same grow company both of them are really good for dispensary weed

1 Like

I have a couple GSCE Autos left from ILGM. I’m saving them because I know the end result is awesome.

2 Likes

Yeah I have to quit being lame and spring for something finally …I just don’t want 10 or 20 of the same strain may go with a mix pack or just 3 seeds from another place …idk yet .
If it was legal here to grow I’d be bankrupt seed buying I’m so skeptical of getting them sent here …old and paranoid…smoke some more setiva lol

2 Likes