Never too late grow journal …

Much love @Lacewing. You helped and supported my entire first grow. I’m not on any social media, this is the only place I converse with other people on the internet, so, please, keep dropping by! How everything is good on the home front, growhemoth.

4 Likes

Magical butter maker best purchase ever

2 Likes

Well I’m just going to keep all my crap here .
Rather than start up anything new.
So I was able to avoid being without a roof above my head .and thankfully got to stay in the same house .
Since I was worried about losing this excellent grow spot …
So the home was where my wife grew up ,her parents moved to Florida to retire and just walked away …so the wife and I payed the bills up until her mother passed away …then the bank wanted the home back …we tried everything spent thousands on lawyers etc…in the end it was bought through an auction just this past October …we wound up being able to rent it from the new owner …enough of that garbage …but I don’t think I’ve talked much about on here…
Anyway thanks @Graysin
Decided to try autos outdoors .this will be my second grow ever as for the obvious stated above I haven’t tried anything indoors yet …but plan to once the growing season ends
Ak 48 auto ,lemon tree auto,mimosa lemon auto

Not much going on other than took a day or so to sprout them …just planted them here …for now
I have 5 gal fabric pots they will go in when ready …

6 Likes

Once you do, let me know. I may have extra lights to send your way by the time the summer is over. Get you a jumpstart on the indoor growing goodness. :v:

It’s good to see you back. Looking forward to all the growing goodness. @Mr_Wormwood you’ll have to give us a smoke report on that Lemon auto.

3 Likes

It really sucks about your housing situation, but I’m glad to see that things seems to be going a bit better for you. :peace_symbol:

Plenty of good vibes sent your way Sir! :honeybee: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thank you sir …sending some back …crazy how things work out …literally been worrying about the outcome since around 2010 …when we signed the lease the other day …all those years of stress were for nothing and are just gone …feel like no one is chasing me for once hahah …trying to get used to that .
Hoping this is a simple Grow and without other things going on to distract me and with one season growing to draw from …should be better results than last harvest …which were great by the way …but in hindsight should have waited another week or two to clip em …

4 Likes

Thank you !!!
Sooner or later I’ll want you to harvest for me too …

Joking …your are the best !!

4 Likes

Well I thought it would be days before I could upload a progress pic …in the pot less than 6 hours

Astonishing
Perplexing
Lol

4 Likes

If I had half a brain I’d sprout the other 2 seeds I have hahaha

2 Likes

So sorry to read of your situation. But it is nice to feel like nobody is coming for you. Like Malcolm in Jurassic Park… Life, uh, finds a way…

See ya got some babies there too. Always cool to see. Glad you’re back around! I have 7 strains going right now :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Lol dammit boy !!! That’s a lot to handle …I saw something you replied on earlier about godfather OG
I wound up with about 6 Mob Boss seeds finding them the same way I found the one I grew out …
I should send you one so you can grow them together lol

1 Like

The GFOG was one ILGM introduced a couple months ago. 30%thc!!! I got hooked up with some. That lemon mimosa sounds good that you got. I counted wrong I only have 6 strains going at the moment. 8 plants.

1 Like

No sweat bro…it’s why I wasn’t around …way too much to deal with
Felt like my life was on hold for months
All over now thankfully
Glad to be able to have some peace of mind again

1 Like

6-7 same thing lol …
I’m looking forward to trying these autos out .
Part of me wants to plant A photo before it’s too late but I think I’ll pass 6 months is a long time lol

1 Like

That’s good you got some breathing room finally! Real glad for you! 2 of the autos I have going are just ahead of yours so we get to compare!! Haha mines bigger!! Jk. What are you growing in and feeding them?

1 Like

I started a Purple Punch Fem a couple weeks ago. I was going to start the GFOG a month ago, but it’s going outside and I don’t need 7ft tall monsters looking over the fence lol

2 Likes

I stuck em in a ziploc and wet paper towel on Sunday night …put them on top of the cable box …today they were sprouted …
I make my own seedling mix for all my flowers just peat moss ,vermiculite ,pearlite .
That’s all they are in right now …
I can just chuck those pots they are in …right into a fabric pot …I’ll use this same mixture I have leftover and mix it into some organic soil …not miracle grow some other garbage I’m sure but I read the labale and there’s no nutrients in it that will slow release …so I’ll add to that some earthworm castings and then probably not gonna go to crazy feeding it until I see some girl parts

1 Like

Haha I agree …even tho these are autos I’m gonna try and keep them low and train them .had I don’t that last year early in I’d have never had to worry about their height

1 Like

I totally minimized the work on this one. Fox Farm nutes were a headache. Coco & jacks was just too much watering/feeding. Now in soil using Jack’s, I’m good without feeding for almost 2 months, and no pH’ing the jacks when feeding comes.

1 Like

I like it …I may use the bloom boosters when they flower but don’t think I’m feeding anything but water until then …I won’t even look at the ph or check ppm or anything unless something happens ,only thing I worry about is not enough nitrogen but know what to look for .
Just wanna keep it simple myself …last season I was like a chemist mixing all this crap every other feeding

1 Like