Never too late grow journal …

This is me in a nutshell. I know people who do so it seemed like a valuable use of my trim. And yeah I realized my mistake was it was like 3oz of trim and idk how much larf, I didn’t weigh it. I got so sick of trimming by the end of the Gelato I kinda just threw whatever was smaller than my thumb into the larf jar for concentrate experiments. I should have started by using like, a third of the trim and a smaller portion of the EC to test it out. :rofl: but why do tomorrow what you can do today and wait six days for?

4 Likes

Lmfao !!! That last part had me rolling

2 Likes

Like this one best

5 Likes

ROFLMOA!!! Enjoy!

Yes, you could do that

That’s what happens to ,e all the time.

Hubby pulls out my trim and says ‘this isn’t trim, there are buds in here’.
Me: ‘ move along son, nothin to see here’

1 Like

“They got trimmed off the branch now quit bein’ nosey and eat a chocolate.”
:rofl:

I discovered my ceiling fan got shut off at some point in the day so the evap started going much slower. I went ahead and turned if back on and hope when I get up in the AM, I’ll have a lot less liquid to deal with.

1 Like

The reason I even said it …is in between doing the seperate plants trim …I remember ypu saying you didn’t let it evaporate fully more like corn syrup
So I know you use a different solvent but I did that with the 2nd plant and today when I went to get it …it’s like not even sticking to the glass all comes up in one piece like HARDER soft candy …it was on the wetter side when I scraped and stored it .the first scrape was dryer and wound up sticking …not a scientist but feel like it made a difference

1 Like

They call that ‘pull-n-snap’ not sure how to intentionally get that consistently but I feel that’s how it is when I first pull it out of the fridge or if I’ve let it evaporate longer

1 Like

Ok so I can’t be positive but …I took one of the smaller ones HOURS ago and I’m still going
Gave me the giggles big time almost like I took shrooms so maybe the plant was more resinous.? this is the first time I ate an edible of that plants oil only and I’m effected a good noticeable amount more than the other

I’m also sure what’s left is over a gram so i think I’m going to just roll with whatever it is and figure out how many mg after
LOL surprise

2 Likes

Boy my stuff sure changed over night.

Not bright green anymore. Smells delicious. A little Everclear scented still but I’m thinking it’s almost done. :grin:

6 Likes

I gotta say decarbed or not that looks almost the same as what I had !!
I also want to add #10 exacto knife gets the inside curve scraped out perfectly

2 Likes

That’s crazy that I know exactly which blade that is

2 Likes

Gonna have to add that to my list of things to pick up! I have a tiny dab tool and a flat fish tank scraping blade. It won’t handle curves tho

I truly only do from working on guitars lol

This is going to be semi -embarrassing

This was all done using different exacto knives on a poly finish …tried to make it look worn in lol …need to go over it with a a scotch brite pad on a mouse sander to get the shine off .have to take it all apart tho …I’ll get to it

3 Likes

So I guess silicone scrapers/spatulas don’t work well? Seems like that would be good for the corners/curves

1 Like

I have wondered what my guitar would look like relic-ed

1 Like

No …it’s like trying to peel dry latex paint off a wall with a spatula . Doesn’t even phase it

1 Like

So the good thing is if I don’t like how it ultimately turns out …it’s polyurethane and the entire finish can come right off with a heat gun and then I could spray it with nitrocellulose lacquer…

I like to age my guitars naturally… With my belt buckle, and pick. But I do dig the worn look.
:rofl:

3 Likes