Never too late grow journal …

Thank you !! Yeah the system is broken …still things worked out as they should have. I’d much rather be paying a mortgage than rent that’s the only drawback
Good to hear from you …

1 Like

I’d bring them in just until. Hell, they can sit on the window for a few days. I stunted the last 2 outside autos I did because of the cold.

1 Like

I had a huge PP gem/photo that did get to be almost 7 feet tall. It was outdoors in a 30 gallon pot. Amazing plant!

2 Likes

Good to hear from you too! I hear you about the rent vs mortgage. I never thought I’d be able to own a home in California but I was left a good inheritance that paid for it in full. Most grateful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

30 gallon is a liiiiittle bigger than I’d like to go with lol. Solo cup to 1 gallon to 5, maybe 7, gallon.

2 Likes

Yeah, mine are outside but for now the seedlings are in the tent. I have a new journal if you’d like to

2 Likes

That is awesome !!! So nice not to have that worry …
More concentrating on life !!

1 Like

I’m a moron and fell asleep …left them out there .lowest temp I saw all night (I left the govee) with them …was 44.9 …
It actually looks like it grew a bit more :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Glad you got to stay. We have missed you around here.

3 Likes

That means a lot to me @Newt
Thanks for stopping by …how have you been ?

2 Likes

Left out in temps that went as low as 45 …looks to me like it still tried to grow lol

2 Likes

I have been as fine as frog’s hair, thank you.

2 Likes

Hysterical !!
I’ll have to go over to your thread and see what you’ve been up to …

Not much growing on at the moment. Have a couple GSC clones in fairly early veg. My last harvest is curing and will be pretty well fully cured by 4/20.

1 Like

Lol did you plan it that way …
I guess there will be clouds of smoke billowing at 4:20 on 4/20

2 Likes

I was recently lucky at this one dispo near me …they got a batch of GSC grown by a company called kind tree .it was 33% so they say …and it sure felt like it …tasted excellent too …probably the best dispo bud to date that I’ve had …of course only had it that one day and not since …

Not really, She finished about 10 days before I was expecting her to. Harvested on day 52 after flip. Sampler tastes have been very good.

1 Like

Nah I figured you didn’t plan it but it’s kind of funny …

1 Like

Hopefully some sunshine pops out for them! Don’t be surprised if they stay small, at least at first, not just from temps. I’ve got one at 5 weeks that is still under 6" and about to start flowering. Not sure what the rest are going to do.

1 Like

Yeah the sun is out …but not in the Grow area yet just out front …I was thinking of moving them there but then I think the best thing to do is leave them where they will be growing …
I’m kind of hoping they stay small lol …

1 Like