Never too late grow journal …

I’m starting this thread as to not Hijack and or ramble/ change the subject …on other peoples threads …as it is never intentional and for the most part on topic …it’s wrong.
If I have questions about my grow I’ll keep em here

Few tags
@Deez @thedeernad @oldmarine @kaptain3d @Covertgrower @Caligurl

12 Likes

Setting to watch :blush:

4 Likes

This is where I’m at in the journey …
Guessing about 2 weeks into full flower on the first pic …and about 3 days of button tops just starting on the other …

Guess I cleaned them up too early lol …but they seem happier now

12 Likes

Well cowgirl, I’m tagging along whether invited or not

4 Likes

Lol …I was getting ready to splash more tags …amd ypu we’re in it and thanks for being here !!!

3 Likes

Thats some sky you got in those pictures!

3 Likes

Lol yeah …it’s really stellar at sunset …
But it looks a little angry at the moment and the wind is picking up …can’t forget to take them off their wheels tonite

3 Likes

Watching!

Your girls are gorgeous :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Lookin good!

Thanks for the tag :label:

3 Likes

Thank you sir !!! I’ll trade them for your backyard !!! :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

No worries
Thanks for helping me out so much !!!

4 Likes

I was just looking at your pic of that first plant again and it’s early on… you’re gonna have a beast in your hands a month from now. I’d definitely start in with that Beastie Bloomz as soon as you get it.

I’ll bet you anything this comes out better than the bud this bean fell off of.

4 Likes

Plants are looking great!

4 Likes

Gotta watch this. :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot …first time grower just watching everyone else and reading a lot !!!

3 Likes

Very glad to have you !!!

2 Likes

Yeah I’m thinking I’m in over my head …but I have no fear anymore because of this forum and so many people that actually know what they are doing helping me …
Im gonna be itching to give it to them …
Just depends when Amazon shows

Just to think I was trying to have 5 and 6 females in This s small grow space thank god that didn’t happen no room !!

But I’m also hoping they come out better …
I couldn’t ask to be in a better place to have the best shot !!
You guys are all so great…
I’m super excited to also be early enough to give them a bit more !!

4 Likes

I’m calling it right here. When the cola and those arms fill in it’s gonna be faaaaat. You’re gonna be tending a back porch of donkey d!cks :rofl:

You can hit these autos hard with the boosters too and they’ll love it. When I grow autos I always picture Hans and Franz from SNL in my watering jug. Vee are going to Paaamp you Ahhhp!!

4 Likes

:grinning::crazy_face::heart_eyes:

I fuggin hope so lol…

That would be awesome …
I have a life long friend that me and him tried to grow when we were kids …

His mom wound up finishing the plant
She planted it in the ground and put a cardboard box over it to force it to flower …at a certain time every day …
Well she never dried or cured any and gave it to us
And we were too dumb to know …
So that was garbage but at the same time we couldn’t believe she grew it …

Anyway I show him pics and he says you’ll be lucky to get 2 OZ of complete trash

Hahaha
I just hope I prove him wrong

I’m excited man …to be able to give them the bloom boosters
If it’s half the fatness of your banana kush auto I’ll do kart wheels

2 Likes

You’ve got time and if you have decent weather you’ll have a pretty decent harvest on your hands. Definitely more than 2oz and no doubt will be :fire: :fire:

But you got time. You’re at like 15 or so days right now correct? You could be looking at another 35-55 days

2 Likes