What is strength of nutrient mix? No nutes yet

Indoor

Light system, size? DIY 5 LED stips 3500 K on 18/6

Temps; Day, Night steady 21 to 25 C.

Humidity; Day, Night 60%

Ventilation system; No

AC,

C02 No

Received these seeds free from local 420 celebration. Plants look strange to me. Any Ideas?

20180526_201420

The above is the first plant. It’s only 10 cm tall.

The plant below is a little taller but looks to me like it’s starting to flower. They were both born on April 25th.

20180526_20145320180526_201457

@dbrn32 @Donaldj @Countryboyjvd1971

Do they look like balls? I can’t tell from your pictures Almost looks like a week after A fem

No expert but it looks like new growth to me id say give it a few days and see what it looks like

Did you FIM this plant?

@Aolelon Have not fimmed as yet.

That’s what it looks like, hmm

@Hogmaster

They do look like balls but it just sprouted on April 25. Isn’t it too young to show a sex?

Well I was gonna say that as well, no it’s been a month, some strains can show earlier then others, around 4-6 weeks is normal

@Aolelon

I have had several grows completed and have been blessed with all female plants. I have never encountered a male but have seen pictures of them. This one looks totally different to me so I think it is a boy. Will post some close up pics when my phone charges.

First one looks male; second definitely female.

You say you have no ventilation. That will cause you problems.

Got me. I would agree pic 1 looks like male. Were these seeds labeled? Perhaps they are autos? Time frame seems about right.

@dbrn32 @Switchback @Aolelon @Hogmaster
Yes the first one is a male. First one I have ever had.

Just to confirm here is a closer pic.

20180527_181114_resized20180527_181117_resized

Crazy, I was thinking that might be the case. It really does look like a fimd plant though a couple days after being cut. Sorry.

Get rid of it because it will pollinate anything else you have it has nuts it’s a boy

Balls lots of balls
Kill it kill it with fire
Especially if you have other “ladies” close by
Sorry it happens

I see the first is a boy
Kill it kill it with fire!!