Never had a edible

Of course. I never discuss that. It’s been a a pleasure but my dog want to go out and I have an appointment in the morning so I need to end my time this evening. I hopebuou have a great rest of the evening and I’m sure I’ll TTYL.

Okay, kiddo. TTYL

1 Like

Buy the way, I dont own a weapon. Bye.

1 Like

Lol, I was joking!

1 Like

So I’ve read the article and one question that I didn’t see addressed has to do with cooking the previously decarboxylated plant material. What happens when I put this material into a brownie or cookie recipe or any other recipe that requires a standard 350F oven temp for baking? The THCA has already been converted to THC right? What if I then want to bake brownies or put it in s pizza? Does that not degrade the actives?

1 Like

I know friend. Still haves questions myself. I’d rather smoke it than kill it.

Might want to ask chef @raustin. She’s a pretty cool babe.

That’s a great question. You would think so, but no, you can safely bake a pizza at 450°F without degrading the decarbed THC. Why? I have no idea, but I’m sure someone here has a good scientific explanation for it.

It almost seems like a decarboxylation process might even enhance smoking.

2 Likes

Well, essentially, when you vape you’re decarbing the weed. You can take that vaped weed and bake with it. It works perfectly.

1 Like

Hey Rosie. So you say babe the dry weed and then fool with it? I would think all the goody would be fine.

I meant to say gone.

Hey, Happy, nope, you can reuse your weed! How great is that? Lots of people do it. Otherwise you have to throw out vaped weed which still has a lot of THC in it.

So you have a dry weed vaporizer? I was wanting to know if those things are any good.

Personally, I don’t like vaping. I don’t get as high and the taste is off, but yeah, it works ok.

2 Likes

@Happy_Pappy You will definately enjoy edibles but eat them on a day that you have free as it can be difficult to gauge the potency until you’ve made them a few times. Ps I make cannabutter instead of decarboxilating the bud on it’s own, there’s lots of vidoes on YouTube on how to make it as well as how to decarboxilate. Happy munching, I’m sure you won’t regret it.

4 Likes

Hey @Claypole4, do you know anything about dry weed vaporizers, the kind you can carry around? Novel idea if it works.

And also, why bother decarboxylating the acid when you’re just gonna throw it on a pizza and bake it at twice the decarb temp?

2 Likes

I say we smoke the doobie then eat the pizza.

2 Likes

Old school!