Never had a edible

Uh yes, yes you are. Have some more.

I do get really stupid when I smoke too much. I can’t do anything high. Good thing I don’t drive.

Why I am sooooo sorry to hear that. You must have smoked the stick this time.

Lol, damn I wish I could get some of that. I wonder if it’s still around.

You know, I really don’t think you need any. Idea. You make me some brownies and ill tie you a bud on a stick. Seriously though, ive seen the same strain on the web you can get. It’s just Thai statics. Better also cause it’s feminized. So, get you some.

Ok, you’ll tie me some? Deal. So you just have to make that 15 hour drive to NYC… in the dreaded snow.

You know, I knew there was going to be a blasted catch to this. Ill meet you halfway. Greenville South Carolina sounds about half.

I can’t do South Carolina. I can’t even do New Jersey, too far south for me.

Geez, I suppose we’ll just forget the whole thing. How about Virginia? Thad work. I was stationed in Jersey while in the military. I had a great time there.

I didn’t know you were in the military.

I don’t know how you would have. I havnt told you. That would have been incredible if would have just naturally known.

I’m too stoned for something so esoteric, my head will explode.

It sounds like it already has. Seriously though, I love to cut up and laugh. I think laughter is better than weed. Laughter can pull you through anything. I have enjoyed getting some chuckles from you. I can tell we’d probably have alot of fun together. All but the snow part. Hard to be barefooted in the snow.

1 Like

Yeah, I wear boots. Just getting stoned makes me laugh, hence getting stoned.

I hope you would. What type music do you like?

Done laugh, but i still listen to music from the 60s and 70s. I hate today’s music.

Me too. Ever seen Grateful Dead? Eric Clapton?

Yes, and yes! I remember being very stoned.

Well there you have it. Ive seen some really good shows before. That kind of music is just about gone. I’m a big Hendrix fan too.

Yep, whatever happened to melody and complex chords? I used to love Hendrix. But I grew up in New Jersey, so I was a big Springsteen fan before he was known. Now not so much anymore.