Never had a edible

Georgia. Northeast.

I just said I’m a good ole boy. Geez.

Ah, you can probably get two grows a year down there.

All I have is a 5’x12’ roof garden.

I think one good one. They take all summer. April 15 is when the blackberry buses bloom on average. When they bloom there is no more frost coming. It never fails. Mid Oct-Nov 10 harvest.

Yes, but you could sneak in an auto grow around now, before you start a photo grow.

1 Like

You better believe it. You could plant them in and around the okra plants. They would blend in. Nobody likes to get to close to okra because if you touch it it’ll make you itch horribly

Human defence system. Priceless.

I’m dying to put a plant on my patio, but too many neighbors. I tried a few years ago, and the smell got out of control. I couldn’t hide it behind my rose bush anymore. My super wanted to know why my roses smelled so weird. Lol!

2 Likes

This is my NL auto. They claim the have very little smell. I will be finding out soon. Have you considered this?

Hmm, I’ve never met a cannabis plant that didn’t smell. I mean, they really smell…a lot. This one might smell less, but it will still stink.

2 Likes

Check it out on line I’ve read different. And if he says anything, slip him a brownie and distract him. Why would a super want on your patio. Sounds a little nosey.

My biggest pests are the livestock.

Yeah, he is pretty nosey, but we’re still not quite legal here. We’re in legal limbo in NY. I don’t want any trouble, my kids would kill me.

Good thinking. Might not ever be in the south. K sara sara. Or whatever the term is.

1 Like

Bird dog? Sorry but it’s the first thing I see :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey granny! Good call. I think he actually has a few things in him. The biggest thing he is though is fully energetic. He a good one though. Kind of you to ask. How’s your groin goin?

Old bird dog lady :smiley: I think it’s a cross pointer and Brittany myself.
Last year I had a growing partner but this year we are doing separate growing. I’m a nervous wreck and hoping I don’t mess up with my first solo :grimacing:
I’ve been here since last July reading and asking questions and, like you, evaluating my particular situation. I’m going with a portable small greenhouse outside behind my house to try autos and a photo. I’m also going to throw some hermied seeds in the woods on my property. I’m experimenting this year :rofl:

1 Like

Where have you been since July?

lol. I joined ILGM in July but physically living in Nebraska currently.

1 Like

You need born seed then.