Never had a edible

Night, babe.

1 Like

To man, you there?

I just read this and it just dawned on me that I am talking to a lady. I am so sorry. Duh. Well little lady, I am super pleased to know you. I read your profile and saw that you live in a rather large town. I wouldn’t know of such things like cooking edibles. I’m nothing but a good ole country southern boy. I know how to fish, so if you need advice on what is a good undefiled and pristine riverbank to fish on let me know.

2 Likes

Sorry about the man comment. Frim now in you are Young Woman!:grinning:

1 Like

Oh and by the way, I have nosey neighbors also. I call them raccoons, skunks, possums abd such like.

No worries, luv. I’m also not young. Lol!

Ooh, and I’ve done some fishing in my day too.

2 Likes

Neither am I but I keep a positive outlook.

1 Like

My kids keep me young… They insist!

2 Likes

Got 4 of those myself.

Four! I can barely handle two, my twin girls still drive me crazy and they’re 20.

1 Like

I know. Mine are around that age. Their kinda spread out. One in VA. and one just moved to Denver. The other are still with their mom. Love them all dearly.

Mine are still living with me cause they’re in college. I’m waiting for them to leave so I can turn they’re room into a grow room. Lol!

3 Likes

Dang right. I’m gonna have a grow house as soon as my mom dosnt need me to care for her I’m thinking.

Like a jungle. They’ll do a horders episode on me oneday

1 Like

Lol, I love Hoarders! Yes, that’s what i want too!

Two can pile up more than one so come on. Lol

1 Like

Would you like to see the outdoor grow spot I picked out?

1 Like

Absolutely.

What you think? If it didn’t work I’ll use the north side.

Wow, that’s a lot of land. Looks like an excellent h grow space! Are you in the U.S.? What state?