Never had a edible

You’re right, I’ve often thought of that myself, and I honestly don’t have a good chemistry answer for you. All I know is it works. Just sprinkling pot on your pizza will get you a little high, but decarbing it and turning it into oil first, and then putting it on your pizza will get you much higher and for a very long time.

2 Likes

@Happy_Pappy I’ve never used a portable vaporizer but when I had a table top one years ago, we did use the vaped bud for edibles and it did get you stoned. Not as stoned as if you used non vaped bud but just add a bit more to the edibles. Lets face it, if you can get stoned twice from the same nuggs that’s not too shabby.

2 Likes

@Happy_Pappy I had my first edibles this year i started with 1/4 of a 50 mg cookie and i was pretty high. That’s about 10-15 mg of cannabinoids . My daughter eats 100 mg gummies (she knows you cant od on cannabis) but i am mental lol i never like being that high lol The buzz is a lot different in terms of You pretty much know how high you are after a few puffs of a joint or a bowl and you start to come down right after you stop smoking.

But with Edibles you gradually get higher and higher as your body processes the THC in the blood stream. Remember there is no off switch with edibles you just have to ride it out. Start with a small dose at first i would say 10-25 mg of THC and see how it effects you. Remember it builds first then decreases takes up to 2 hours to take full effect so be aware of that, Do not eat 25 mg and a hour say its not working and eat more you will get super high.

Personally 25 mg is perfect for me so i bye 50 mg sugar cookies from my dispensary and eat half 6-8 hours later i eat the other half and i am good all day. The kid eats 100 mg and then smokes a bowl or a dab she loves it i would go crazy lol that’s just way to high for me.

Happy Eating

3 Likes

Thanks Sunshine. I will definitely take this into consideration.:grinning:

Hey dear, my plant has come back to life! She loves me despite my failures.

1 Like

What failure? I told you a little over watering won’t hurt her. I’m glad she’s ok. :relaxed:

1 Like

I live an encourager. Thanks

1 Like

What are you doing today my love?

Well, I’m getting ready to give my girl her final bloom feeding, but I have to get off my ass to do it.

What are you up to today?

Can I see her

Have you not seen my grow journal? I’m sorry, I should’ve tagged you. I’ll tag you now.

1 Like

I’d love to see it

I just tagged you in.

1 Like

Yes, I have been looking at it. That is awesome. How long have you been at it.

This grow started Christmas day actually. I’ve been growing for about four years now.

So you’ve been using your own high grade for some time now.

Oh yeah, that’s why I’m so into edibles. When you grow your own and it’s just for yourself, you wind up with a lot of weed and have to find things to do with it.

1 Like

Good for you. I think when I get through this first grow I’ll order me a few photo seed to get a large result. I’d like to try some of the Chocolope. Let me know what you think.

Chocoloupe is supposed to be great, I can’t wait to find out.

Yes I saw the trichomes. That’s what your doing now correct?