Nepalese Watermelon haze grow Journal-moved to proper place

Hey All, Sticks here. I’m legal MA Growing:
Nepalese watermelon haze
5x5×6ft8 high tent
2x600w roleadro/galaxyhydro full spectrum 5w chip panels, one 600w 9 band
Using ocean forest soil, 2 gallon pots and fox farm nutes big bloom, grow big and Tiger bloom

Sprouted on Thanksgiving, started flowering 1/7
Started with 12 plants, 4 were males and hAve been removed and killed. Plants are tall, and still growing, this is my first time growing, taking advantage of the new laws.

My first problem is there’s not much info out there on this strain so I am kind of in the dark. This is why I wanted to document my grow. I think I am going to run out of space as these are very tall. I just purchased a trellis net so I could try to bend them down. My goal is to grow them through the cycle and then try to get them to regrow outside to double harvest them, once more in the fall.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks for reading. Pics below

17 Likes

Hey @Billsticks welcome to ilgm ! I’m MA as well. Quite a few of us on here. I’m sure they will all pop in and say hello. I can think of 8 off the top of my head but my guess is there are more.

Looks like youre off to a good start and I’m not familiar with your strain.

2 Likes

Cloning is a great way to keep it around and very simple

3 Likes

@Billsticks

Welcome to ILGM!!!

1 Like

Welcome buddy, any questions will be answered promptly here. Happy growing bub!!

1 Like

howdy @Billsticks! nice spread you have there!

1 Like

Hi Bob,
I believe the strain originated from centennial seeds in Colorado, but I can’t find any other info except for a few posts on Google. Glad to see there’s other folks from mass on here. After these finish up I have a bunch of seeds I got from the ilgm bank to start.

@Majiktoker when is a good time to clone? After harvest or anytime?

Best time to clone-late vegitative (aggressive vegitative stage) 2 weeks into flower or when they produce pistols. @Billsticks, and welcome to ilgm we are happy to have you here

2 Likes

Welcome Bill…! lot of Massachusetts Growers here (and we’re all Patriots fans) LOL

Your strain is a Nepalese watermelon hash plant × haze, it’s a tall sativa and it’s going to need 13 -14 weeks of flower

If you have other questions I, or lots of others here can help, good luck with your project, going to follow along! :thumbsup:

5 Likes

@Billsticks

First i would like to welcome you to ILGM
And yes i’em from Plymouth, Mass now in Tenn,

Well once again, my friend @Paranorman nailed it again, Thank you
Once again Welcone

Will

3 Likes

Welcome to the community you have a nice looking set up. Hope the grow turns out to be as rewarding for you as mine was for me . It is a great hobby again welcome to the sandbox

2 Likes

Hello @Billsticks
Welcome to ILGM forum bro
Looking good :blush:
Can’t wait to see your girls grow big
Lots of help here if needed so you know you’ll have a nice harvest :+1::sunglasses::grin:

2 Likes

MA is taking over a small percentage of users here :slight_smile: More and more each week! It’s gonna be a party Sunday night! :football: :football: :football:

1 Like

I’m starting to believe that your whole state is high :grin:
@Matthew420 or aleast growing so they can get high later lmao
Mass is full of pot heads hahahaha love :heart: it

4 Likes

I think we’re everywhere but now that it’s legal people are coming out of hiding, which is good :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah that is what’s happening I’m sure not worried about getting locked up anymore is a good thing :+1:
I’ll just keep creeping in the shadows here in NY till our state government gets their heads out their asses
Lmao

5 Likes

If MA can do it anyone can. We are totally screwed up government wise. Don’t even get me started, LOL

2 Likes

10/4. On don’t get me started my friend hahahha

1 Like

Oh yeah this is always been a big Stoner state especially on the coast…! well, I don’t know that, I’ve only lived on the coast so I can only speak to what I know

1 Like