Neofirebird's What's Growing On? An ongoing journal

Finally found your journal again. Got way behind on things during my short break.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

These all look great. And growing quick. :+1:

1 Like

I hear ya. We went on vacation and I got behind too.

1 Like

Thanks for your positive vibes @Not2SureYet :grinning:

1 Like

You can say that again! She’s a short bushy one for sure! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

And the haircut bounce back next day. Northern Lights.

And Critical Purple Kush and Lemon Skunk

7 Likes

Five day update: Critical Purple Kush in week nine (she’s a photo) only my third photo. Flipped to 13/11 don’t ask why - flipped to 12/12 last night now she should flower I thought it was delayed. Last time I tried a photo I flipped before she was ready. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Live and learn.

Northern Lights starts week eight tomorrow. I added one extra LST clip last night and I can see how much she’s grown overnight!

Finally Lemon Skunk in week seven

6 Likes

Lookin good my friend… :+1: :wink: :ok_hand:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Oh gosh they’re looking so good! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Update - Northern Lights was really wanting another haircut to improve airflow and expose more bud sites.

I removed inner facing leaves and small branches too. Scrolling up seven days ago she looked like she wanted a trim but I held back until she’s was showing stronger overall growth vigor, I guess you’d say.
Lemon Skunk

Finally Critical Purple Kush starting to show signs of flowering…
Hoping everyone is well - my growmies. :grin::v::fire:

9 Likes

Looking great! :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

3 Likes

Doh I’m still kicking myself for blasting these gals too much light in the beginning, well now that I’m typing this - I’m thinking if they all three stretched like I wanted I’d be outta room. Anyways keeping lights just over a foot above the canopy. The red LST clips are really helping me as my previous method to pull down stalks was with gardening wire tucked under the lip of the lids, not ideal. Leaving on vacation threw me off my rhythm… I feel these gals are far from harvest about a month longer than I’d like, it would seem. Two months out - definitely can’t see these gals being done in the usual twelve weeks give or take. :thinking::roll_eyes: Okay end rant! Positive feedback needed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Critical Purple Kush (the only photo in this grow) flipped about a week ago. She starts week ten tomorrow.

Northern Lights looking all bushy again and I’ve been pulling leaves here and there daily exposing bud sites.

Finally Lemon Skunk note the flat canopy.

6 Likes

You will not get any negativity from me with these Beauties. Looks Great :+1:

5 Likes

I agree, they look happy and ready to stretch and stack some buds :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

I’m fighting with trying to defoliate and get to where @Hellraiser and some others like @Stonedrus :grin:

2 Likes

To clarify my last comment - I’ve always defoliated in stages. Those stages are laid out here it seems solid enough - Complete Flowering Stage Defoliation Tutorial | Grow Weed Easy
And time for a three day pic update. Critical Purple Kush the only photo

Northern Lights have her another haircut and exposed bud sites. Pretty even canopy.

Lemon Skunk really even canopy and the reason why - red LST clips. See pics

6 Likes

Looking really nice there Neo! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes