Neofirebird's What's Growing On? An ongoing journal

Three day update

Critical Purple Kush just flipped last night. She’s in week seven of vegging - photo gal.

Northern Lights week six

And Lemon Skunk week five
I added a couple more LST red clips on Northern Lights too. :grin::v:

4 Likes

A lot going on over there :grin: You have a great grow going here. I feed more once I see white pistols. Pretty much double when using the GH nutes. Things get adjusted after flower. Jack’s really doesn’t change much other than I had to cut back on the N

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words :blush: last couple grows I haven’t burned tips, feeding abit less aggressively. Now it’s getting more interesting at this point in my grow.

1 Like

I rarely get burnt tips on autos. Feeding light gets me way better results than feeding heavy. I get burnt tips on photos every now. And that is with normal feedings. Some plants seem to be more sensitive. I have 6 plants in flower right now. And only one shows to much N. And they are all fed from the same rez.

2 Likes

Yes I’ve learned less is more. I’m using the GH nutes they have a 10 part feed chart that has separate sections for aggressive feed mild and light feed. I don’t use all the parts just the trio along with silica, Cal mag, floraliciouus, hydroguard and great white.

2 Likes

If I used those numbers as they are it would burn my plants up at the seedling stage :astonished:
That looks to be close to double what I feed. I made this up for me. I do veg at 1/4 and then go to half for the transition and flower. Any thing much over 800 and my plants start showing they are over fed.

2 Likes

This chart with the three feed levels is newer than their old chart which really overfed them. This chart had saved me a lot of nutes. And no burning but that could also be related to pH issues - I used to struggle with pH in hydro. But not anymore. :grin::v:

1 Like

The light feed at bottom of that chart ppms don’t get over 800 each section has a ppm number…

2 Likes

I feel dumb now. I only looked at the top. I am saving your chart to really look at. It looks like the medium is close to how I feed :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

All good - I was sharing “new” info I came across different than original chart which mirrored the labels feed rate. At aggressive feed I was right at edge of burning. I switched to mid feed rate all good. And again less than original amounts I was using. :grin::v:

2 Likes

I have to adjust a little through the grow too. I have a couple photos with burnt tips on regular strength Jacks. And all the others doing fine.

1 Like

Oh they grow so fast at this point. The LST red clips came in a pack of thirty, you wouldn’t know it from pics buy I used last two in the package. About ten per gal. :grin: Critical Purple Kush starts week eight tomorrow. Just flipped her Saturday - the other two are autos.

Northern Lights Still in week six looking lush.
Lastly Lemon Skunk just started week six today.

3 Likes

Lookin good brother…
As usual , nice and healthy :+1: :blush:
:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback bro! :grin::v:

2 Likes

I just came across these lids with raised platforms what do you think @peachfuzz and other hydro growmies - I can’t recall who’s hydro doing ATM…

Game changer?!? Comments

3 Likes

I have a bunch of those…
Not a fan…
It’s another mj gimmick …
They are a pita to use and useless :unamused:
I just buy regular lowes lids and cut my own size hole for whatever net pot I plan to use…
:v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Good to know their a gimmick thanks. :grin::v:

5 Likes

Haircuts: Critical Purple Kush a photo so not too worried about chopping on her. She just flipped at eight weeks.

Lemon Skunk just starting week six. See pics of these pre trim above in posts.

Northern Lights starts week seven tomorrow see hasn’t had a haircut yet she’s all bushy - even with me pulling them off here and there.

4 Likes

Looking good :+1: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks @Bulldognuts for your good vibes! :grin:

2 Likes