Neofirebird's What's Growing On? An ongoing journal

It’s from a mix pack of strains from Buddha seeds. Some were experimental strains, others exotic supposedly but none marked.

2 Likes

Some of the harvest and the remaining finishing, got huge colas this time. Will cut into big buds. :grin:

6 Likes

Geez you’re not kidding! They’re huge! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

So I’ve been busy drying and curing my last gal. You’ve probably noticed I don’t have another girl in a bucket. That’s because of upcoming vacation plans. More on that in next post. Wife went to emergency room and a week later after an MRI she was admitted as she has L1 and L2 protruding. And after several days they released her just in time for our 27th anniversary. But it sucks as she’s still hurting and not too mobile.

3 Likes

Really sorry for your wife… If you have some strain with a lot of CBD, that might help her with the pain… I know it works for me…

And Happy Anniversary to you both! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Any strains is find in Washington state on vacation… I can locate through Leafly which store to buy. Actually wall strain ideas welcome. I have Acapulco gold on the short list so far. I heard about Sitka hash company that has hash rivalling that found in Amsterdam. Am gonna try some pre rolls of hash. :wink:

3 Likes

OMGosh Neo, I’m really sorry to hear that. I hope her pain decreases quickly! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Well it’s been going on three weeks now with the Mrs still on the mend. Sorry I’ve been absent peeps. Vacation starts this weekend. Going through Spokane valley and Germiston, OR if anybody I know lives that way… I’ll be sampling the northwest US weed, some vapes like live resin, flower and hash. Specifically red Lebanese hash I haven’t had that in 40 years. In terms of flower I’m going to try Acapulco Gold, along with an assortment of strains - emphasis on strong strains. Trying to find one that will make me hungry! Leafly reviews sound great on just about everything, but I’m targeting select indica and other “daytime” strains so I don’t get stuck in hotel baked on tv - at least not until nighttime. Strain suggestions welcome.

2 Likes

Welcome back Neo!
You’ve probably already tried them but I find Blueberry and Blue Dream help me eat when I’m not feeling up to it :ok_hand:

2 Likes