Neofirebird's What's Growing On? An ongoing journal

After posting here. I now see white pistols on my 4 week old Big bang :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Did you have some thing to do with that :laughing: Luckily it is the biggest auto in there. It is supposed to be a 6 week flower strain too. We will see about that lol

1 Like

@BStarr I was thinking on this discussion of weeks - I suppose technically I run through the twelve week feed schedule, but I don’t feed until I get a root coming through my meshtop lid hanging down… So could be ten days really or longer until I start my week one feed schedule. :wink::v:

1 Like

And the blueberry trichomes from the sugar leaves before and after a walking pressing…

4 Likes

My White Widow has gone over 10 weeks of flowering - (WW2) but the most recent one was done in 9. But of course the total time also depends on what day they begin flowering. This is my tally so far:

3 Likes

I like your chart there @BStarr I think I am going to copy you there if you don’t mind. It would be a good quick reference sheet :grin:

2 Likes

Hey thanks for the compliment buddy!

The numbers directly under some of the titles are actually averages, and anything in red font isn’t included in the averages because that means I’ve had issues with the plant (auto refused to flower, gnats stunting plants, stuffed up drying process etc) and this is what the last few columns are:

3 Likes

Looks like your total days average is pretty much what mine are I suppose. Looks like you’re having roughly three month grows more or less. :grin::wink::v:

2 Likes

Some reading from this morning, I posted something previously on my thread regarding this topic.

I added in a few extrtra fields as well as the weight. I did a weekly feed ppm for a quick refernce too.
That is an interesting read. I recently found you really don’t know what you are buying seed wise some times unless you buy from the actual breeder… I bought some seeds from one breeder. He said I was lucky I came to him, as there are about 40 seed sites selling strains under his name. And he sells to no other company’s. Only to the public through his site. I bounced a round a little and did see others advertising the strains as his. It may be a take of of some one else’s seeds or some thing completely different. I know one seed site that names the breeders close to known breeders. It would be easy to miss some if you didin’t buy a lot of seeds else where.

4 Likes

@BStarr also lighting intensity and cycle also impact growth period I would guess… :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah good point! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Humming along Saturday will mark twelve weeks. She keeps opening up as the weight stacks on the colas. Side note on weight, my blueberry yielded just over four Oz but like I mentioned previously I didn’t veg her long enough before flipping - being used to autos…

6 Likes

Wow you can just see that’s she’s getting heavy! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I love it when they turn all golden colored :grin: She looks great

3 Likes

Man this gal keeps drinking a gallon a day packing it on.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Time came - I started to see amber on main cola. This mystery strain as my wife put it - smells like BO :roll_eyes::thinking::joy: Fortunately not a ripe BO smell. So i chopped the top and left rest.

7 Likes

And the rest of her finishing…

5 Likes

Nice cola! You don’t know what strain it is?

2 Likes

Youl ook like you are right there. :grin:I was thinking today when I was trimming. We put all this effort into growing these great plants. Only to have some one put a match to them and burn them to a crisp :laughing:

1 Like