Neofirebird's What's Growing On? An ongoing journal

Now that’s what I’m talking about!! Go you good thing! :purple_heart:

1 Like

@Fergus thanks for the feedback :grin: she wasn’t quite mature enough to flip yet. But I do autos so didn’t know too much but figured I can do this.

Go team Blueberry team purple @BStarr

6 Likes

So let’s see I took some pics and didn’t post right away so recently

@BStarr :purple_heart: purple pot power :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hells yes! We love our purple! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Looking good​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Fergus @BStarr @peachfuzz @KoolHandLuke @kaptain3d @Covertgrower
Whelp I’ll be feeding my bushy Blueberry week seven tomorrow - remember my only photo; sites are evident all over her now. Smells nice already. I’m glad the OG gal behind her will be gone soon as I think Blueberry is gonna get huge.

8 Likes

My Buddha seed in week three still.

7 Likes

And the week twelve OG fattening up. I say if she’s still drinking a gallon a day - she’s still filling out :sunglasses::v::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Everything is lookin good so far…
Take a big breath and watch them do their thing…
:v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Looking good in there.

3 Likes

They look great. The one that was trying to sneak into the picture looks like she may want a bit more cal mag :grin: Those are some nice buds in there too :grin:

2 Likes

Fat ladies :champagne::fire:

2 Likes

That’s a really good point! I noticed Blueberry has started overflowing her pot tray much easier this past week, and she’s coming down tomorrow after work :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thanks bro that’s means allot coming from you - life’s been a shit hole lately.
Made my day.
From this pic we can all see it’s like maybe two gals will fit when past vegging. Tent’s a 4x4 too. IMG_20210506_095653284_HDR

4 Likes

Thanks, that gal in back in under a different light that looks more yellow and she’s a different strain :v: I give them 5ml / gallon. I think it’s the lighting, look at this (older pic)

:sunglasses::v: I appreciate you set of eyes and having my back though. :grin:

4 Likes

@Covertgrower did ya notice that stick in the lighting pic? It’s the purple gal now in week eleven…

2 Likes

It looks happy there. I have been trying to get the Jacks figured out. Things seem to change from grow to grow. And normally a mag issue :thinking: I will get it though. I am transplanting what may be the only girl for a little bit. Give my self a mental break :grin: She is set up to be grown big if I choose. No regrets about I should have used a bigger pot :grin: Non scrogged plants always appeal more to me. Even though I don’t grow many that way. They seem to take better pictures :grin:

1 Like

@BStarr Saw this in the news and thought of you and purple :purple_heart:
Complex: ‘Family Matters’ Actor Jaleel White Debuts New ‘Purple Urkle’ Cannabis Brand.

1 Like

Oh that’s awesome! So far I have all of the blue/purple Autos that ILGM offer. It’d be awesome to get some more one day :blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

You know the strain purple urkle is named after his TV character “Steve Urkle” as a kid in USA. Check you tube… Family matters urkle

2 Likes