Neofirebird's What's Growing On? An ongoing journal

@BStarr did you get those tickets for here? Trimming is tedious :thinking: and Zkittlez is very leafy :roll_eyes: got a couple hangers full so far will update with some more pics

2 Likes

Hahaha I’ll get right onto that!

Actually, seriously I’d LOVE to be able to sit with one of you more experienced growers to learn stuff like how to trim well etc. :purple_heart:

It’s not that hard to trim really I thought so once but now realize from doing it and seeing what/how it changes drying. I pull off all but the smallest sugar leaves then trim those sugar leaves ending up with buddish pre-nugs :grin::wink::joy: ps once you do it a couple times you’ll pick it up. You can’t go wedding trimming your own stash.

1 Like

Haha hey thanks mate. Of course, I’m getting ahead of myself anyway! My oldest girls are only a couple of weeks old!

And I’ve already decided that when the time comes, I’ll be “passing along” the better looking stuff to my friends and I’m more than happy to keep the little stuff for myself (lightweight and all) :wink:

1 Like

Update yes it’s a pain in the a&& trimming this Zkittlez, very tedious. I put on some Johnny Winter 1959 to 1968 I believe…

hard to get out all showing off… Still some left on tree :roll_eyes::disappointed: guess what I’m finishing tomorrow. Plus I have White Widow curing this Zkittlez hanging up too.
The center cola

10 Likes

Omg these are just amazing! Remind me pls, are these plants photos?

1 Like

Yes ILGM autos, Zkittlez seen above and White Widow. About eleven weeks.

1 Like

My parrot sees me talking about them and to them so when I put them up to hang, she began to talk to them. LOL :joy::rofl::joy:

11 Likes

Polly want a bong rip?

8 Likes

@neofirebird your parrot probably thinks like look and smell pretty :joy::rofl::joy: nice harvest!!! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!! :fire::fire::fire::v::v:

3 Likes

Autos! And those yields! When you’ve dried, can you please let us know weights off each plant? Congrats mate - these are just gorgeous :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats on the chop :ok_hand:…some phat girls you got there…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

White Widow is at steady 60% humidity yield was abit over six ounces. :v::grin::fire: Yep autos.

3 Likes

Congrats the look dense!

3 Likes

Oh well done @neofirebird! :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Congrats on the harvest. Outmotherfreakingstanding :+1: :v:

3 Likes

Well I haven’t weighed the Zkittlez yet but I did run out of jars. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

@neofirebird I hate when that happens!

1 Like

@neofirebird oh no! What a terrible problem to have! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

So I didn’t post about it earlier but I’m really loving the Apera P60 pH meter :grin: so here’s Zkittlez jamming along beginning week three and another White Widow less than a week. @BStarr feeding more this week than last by the chart :thinking::v:

7 Likes