Neofirebird's What's Growing On? An ongoing journal

earlier afternoon today. Now I’m thinking weeks flower area vs pare back on the number of big colas don’t work in not cutting right now lol

2 Likes

Gnarly, but looking better than the first shot! Lol.

3 Likes

Sending you good vibes my friend…
Never like to see people going through stuff like this…
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Update I’m still alive and doing better here’s the girls

Zkittlez and below white widow

7 Likes

Glad to hear that you are doing better, brother :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Love it. Did you check this out? https://youtu.be/MaZsPh6uyWg

2 Likes

Glad you up and feeling better…nice girls by the way…:wink::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Not gross at all. It looks good! Looks like u got a good result.
Hows ur recovery going?? (I know im behind. I just saw that post).

3 Likes

@neofirebird yes she’s behind, she’s been doing important work on other journals. @Tenga is a educator.

1 Like

I’m with our dear GOTU on this one! I hope you’re doing better now sir! :nerd_face:
Plenty of healthy vibes sent your way!

1 Like

Hey. . whose the one poopin out marijuana seeds??? Clue: starts with a “B”
:joy: :innocent:

2 Likes
1 Like

Pic update on girls

zkittlez filling in nicely and White Widow

4 Likes

I just started another seed germination of zkittlez in going to do a back to back off the same strain and trim and train differently, while the grow is still fresh in my mind LOL

3 Likes

On a pH footnote to self pH up both buckets 2ml to achieve 6.1x pH. I’ve found draining over a gallon out then pH adjusting it until it’s just above pH in targeting in DWC buckets.
I’m gonna be keeping a closer eye on the numbers all day tomorrow and see what I get, they’re always too low after 12 hours. Then I adjust and watch the ppms. :thinking:

4 Likes

Update okay so I’ve been following the pH carefully. Results are showing next to no leaves burned at tips.

and Zkittlez coming on strong @YellowHouse what’s up with the feed? Your DWC was looking kinda light green :thinking: I’ll have to look…

5 Likes

Yeah, long story short, don’t buy cheap pH meters! I’ll write up a longer update on my thread.

1 Like