Neofirebird's What's Growing On? An ongoing journal

These pics were after some defoliation after feeding. I think it looks good…

Looking great! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thanks bro. Tomorrow I prep for colorectal sectional removal. Their not sure how much just where it starts -where that can get camera through
8-10mm, narrowed by scar tissue buildup. :disappointed: He warned me it may end up worse not knowing until he starts cutting out diseased sections, how extensive this is… I’ve taken remicade a decade ago and humera after that both sucked I feel crappy etc. Now I’ve been on stelara for two years. After six months of treatment the stricture was opened up. I wanted another six month check up later, put it off cause of covid-19, now it’s gotta get done as I’m a walking blockage waiting to happen. I want experts that only do this, a blockage will get me an average general MD hacking me up I fear, as surgeon explained it would become an emergency operation at that point. Whoever is on call yikes! :open_mouth::fearful::disappointed:

4 Likes

Not sure on the timing of your operation, but I’m hoping for the best, brother!

Hope you have a speedy recovery and your girls are well maintained while you’re out of commission!

2 Likes

Hope you’re doing well!

2 Likes

The return of @Dbpooper good to see you posting my friend.

2 Likes

Thanks! Where ya been bro? Thanks for checking up on me. I’m getting better a bit at a time. Right after procedure.

then later on cleaned up the wounds

2 Likes

So didn’t mean to gross anyone out. :fearful:

3 Likes

The girls are fine.

6 Likes

Looks like they cut you up good! Good to hear you’re on the other side of it now, and I hope you heal up quickly.

4 Likes

Lying around on your back taking photos is no good :wink:…we need to see you up and growing some dank :joy:…get well soon brother… sending good vibes…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Yeah, get better soon man. That looks rough.

2 Likes

I’m working on it, hernia repair 5 weeks before this colon section removal. Got over that pain after 7-10 days. Now working on this. I’m moving around well. Took a shower etc. Thanks for asking after me, and you lurkers LOL out there. Was happy to see @Dbpooper show up. He’s my growmie. :grin:

4 Likes

My Hernia before it by five weeks , was a warmer up. LOL

3 Likes

I felt bad and refed / redid buckets. High on pain meds. so I figured this won’t hurt really until later on…

White widow how come ya grow so tall🏴‍☠️ Zkittlez looking yummy too. But realistically they’re beginnings of some nice ilgm.com genetics in hydro. Week six. No topping out HST.

7 Likes

Hey @Covertgrower😁

1 Like

You know me, I’m always following along. Hope your stitches are doing better man.

2 Likes

Oh yeah I’m over the hurdles and some of those people in the industry get it and sometimes and some are just there for their paychecks out to say but yeah I’m done with taking the oral pain medicine and I got off the lawn they had me on a drip small dose it’s like .6 mg every 6 minutes. The whole thing was a freaking nightmare I’m glad that I’m this part past and can convalesce at home with my wife oh and look after my girls that was a little stress thing there because I let them go more than 7 days but they’re all good now

2 Likes

earlier afternoon today. Now I’m thinking weeks flower area vs pare back on the number of big colas don’t work in not cutting right now lol

2 Likes

Gnarly, but looking better than the first shot! Lol.

3 Likes