7 Likes

Topside pics :grin:

Zkittlez and White Widow

8 Likes

Those roooots!

Nice work, man.

1 Like

Was reading elsewhere:
Liquid silica is yet another crucial cannabis supplement, especially for hydro growers. Adding a light weekly dose of silica throughout your plant’s lifecycle is a great preventative measure to ward off a host of nasty pests and pathogens.

Silica strengthens the cell walls and is the best way to toughen up a cannabis plant. Vigorous healthy plants are less susceptible to disease and the dreaded bud rot is less likely to strike cannabis plants pumped up on liquid silica.
Source: The full guide to the best cannabis nutrients - CannaConnection

2 Likes

Gotta have silica - that and hydroguard were the two things I overlooked starting my first grow :wink:

1 Like

Then I learned in baby steps how to mix solution correctly. Trial and error now it’s dialed in. Mixed well, stirred between nutes and mixed in this particular order: silica, calcium hydroguard (if watering top up). If feeding a fresh bucket, those two in second gallon measured - after first plain gallon to mix with the second silica and Cal mag. Third gallon mix micro grow and bloom or part 123… Check pH in bucket add pH down if necessary or up and stir it in bucket before you add to big DWC bucket. One thing I’ve learned is mix nutes well by stirring, I admit I at first dumped measuring spoons of nutes right into 5 gallon. I too expected air bubbles to mix nutes into water, doesn’t work good or effectively for feeding .Gets worse when bucket is full halfway with big rootball. Impossible to clean bucket after 8 plus weeks they get so darn big. So I evolved to using a siphon pump to help drain it off when they’re too big, I’ve scraped through doorway before :rofl:

5 Likes

White Widow

Zkittlez bucket refeeding on both gals.

8 Likes

@YellowHouse you liked my gals roots, they had me take more pics for you. :rofl:

7 Likes

How many weeks in is this? Looks awesome!

1 Like

Five weeks on zkittlez four on White Widow. :wink: I forgot when I pulled down the Mango, which is curing - I took those two airline taps freed up by adding a third 4"x2" airstone. So now each bucket has three 4x2’s. They love it. And lights are 18/6.

3 Likes

When I upgraded to an AC infinity T6 my wife’s like start another bucket. Look how crowded my 4x is now. After stretching they’re gonna be large. ,:wink:

So have you noticed a difference in how you feel after sleeping with the CPAP? Sometimes the difference ( in how rested and energetic you feel) is dramatic!

Sorry you have to go thru that rectal surgery but it does sound like its crucial u do that. I will be sending u good vibes for a great outcome and smooth recovery!!!
:blue_heart:

3 Likes

Hey thanks for asking after me. Yeah my sleep is more solid was waking up average every two minutes. As for the corectal surgery I like to think of it as a middle section of my scarred up narrowing being taken out. Hopefully not all or large amount of it. Crone’s can suck your energy but breathing great all night will help my health and speed my post op recovery - more oxygen faster healing.
Thanks again @Tenga.

4 Likes

Screen caps temp & humidity at floor level while probe hanging from infinity controller shows average of 78.

also when I upgraded exhaust fan i re-configured things inside, filter placement, clearance for lights going up over time.

4 Likes

Updates

zkittlez
White Widow

7 Likes

Oh and a light rain and rainbow tonight

8 Likes

Nice pic brother…we had our first seasonal rains during night time last night as well…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Roots today before bucket cleaning/refeeding.

8 Likes

Was 32° this morning, glad my girls are in my cozy tent.

White Widow Zkittlez pulled the lighting up higher today - stretch…

8 Likes