Neofirebird's What's Growing On? An ongoing journal

I have a belly button one also that needs to be addressed…
The one near my growing is closer to my junk than yours…
Doc said it was because when my boys dropped that they were to big and the pocket that they fell out of never healed right…
I’ve had it pop out several times now , after the first ER visit and seeing what they did to push it back in which was some major pain for sure…
Since than whenever it happens , i know exactly what’s going on and shove it back in myself , which is extremely hard to do to yourself when your in that kind of pain…
But my one and only ER visit cost 3500 out of pocket for basically a shot of pain medicine and a doctor to push on me , was a fu#kin joke…
And I have one of the best insurance plans in my area…
They also told me that I might have cronies also…
Go figure…
How crazy that we are almost identical…
A brother from another mother… :grin:
I sure hope you start to feel better brother…
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

My wife has a herniated bellybutton, it causes her quite the discomfort sometimes.

3 Likes

Dang! I had a double hernia when I was still a baby. I still remember my mom showing off my scars to everyone lol! Feel better @neofirebird :v:

1 Like

Yes I totally agree, thanks for affirming it’s not me - damn Dr.s. so today I was supposed to follow up w/ surgeon, who’s out on vacation :face_with_raised_eyebrow: no on call surgeon. So I went to see a PA got more blood work, showing my elevated White blood count is coming down. And pain meds again. At least they’re keeping me comfortable but they want me back tomorrow. I don’t wanna have to keep going there every other day :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: overall pain is getting better kinda, lotta fluid and tissue trauma :open_mouth: so this nurse gave me more pills than the surgeon or the ER​:face_with_raised_eyebrow: All 20​:joy::man_shrugging: I hope to not need anymore by time that’s gone. But now I’m freaked out about having corectal surgery in about a month. Removing part of my colon will hurt more for sure. I’ll be talking to this guy about specifics, as I did with her but now I know I gotta ask how many pills :disappointed: I’ve never had a problem in the past. I’m not a pill seeker and hate being put in the position of seeming like one. :rage: All the while suffering :angry:

4 Likes

Happy pics

Mango flowering away.

6 Likes

Zkittlez auto ilgm and White Widow ilgm auto

7 Likes

Updates:

zkittlez and White Widow

7 Likes

And Mango too

7 Likes

Hey all I’ve been mending but noticed Someone asked about airlines. So the black are the most rigid the blue are more pliable semi see through and lastly the semi clear silicone ones are the most flexible. Never bought them with concern to light heating up air. As I read somewhere somebody mentioned it, hasn’t bothered me on any grows. Over a year using all three types no issues.

2 Likes

Updates

Zkittlez

6 Likes

White Widow

9 Likes

Taking in the nutes and growing bigger…White Widow and zkittlez

8 Likes

Cleaned up Mango’s burned foliage she’s re-fed and steering into flowers. :grin:

8 Likes

Zkittlez auto

10 Likes

White Widow just behind her sister in growth

8 Likes

Finally Mango poking along…

8 Likes

Ah the quicker growth period kicks in :grin: seems to look bigger every day

White Widow and zkittlez in second pic.

8 Likes

Healthy ladies :+1:

1 Like