Neofirebird's What's Growing On? An ongoing journal

Can I get away with a few small light leaks with photos?? I’ve got some included patch silver tape…

2 Likes

You’d be better to patch if you can to avoid any issues that would result in the plant turning herm and seeded. I always get inside the tent and have girlfriend zip it up, turn lights off in room and then shine a flashlight over the tent, I still have pinholes in my new gorilla tent so you’re never going to be completely blacked out but as long as it’s not exposed to light for periods of time or interrupted schedules you should be fine.

3 Likes

Alot of people use flexseal or black silicone caulking as it holds better and longer than foil or duct tape.

2 Likes

Plants still look young big time… :+1:
Noooo light leaks… :exploding_head::grimacing:
Not with photos… :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:
https://qr.ae/pNnPvb Wait until you read about the salts used in nutrients.

Hello all I’ve been kinda frozen watching as this stuff unfolds. Wife and I have been home. Great when you’re set for a quarantine; smoke wise. I don’t brag too hard w pics and total scale weights. But the chem OG produced a solid half lbs.:grin: The next harvest was the OG plain. Awesome terps​:wink:. Working on a Buddha mystery see again. She’s a heavy feeder as she wasn’t perky leaved, more droopy. I added one third more of each of three part nutes. Along with some Si, and Cal mag plus hydroguard.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Awesome. Looking good :+1: :v:

1 Like

Looking good dude and congrats on those harvest numbers that’s impressive! Hope you and the wife are staying safe.

2 Likes

Thanks @Dbpooper and yes wife and I are secluded :wink: and I’m working on another Buddha mystery seed.
And kinda wishing I did the blueberry Canuck seed I’ve got. But first more chem OG to add to the back stash. I gotta watch her closer this time, not get overly leafy in transition. Looking to get tighter buds. The OG after her has dense buds.
Hope you and your girlfriend and being safe. TTYL soon.

2 Likes

INSIDER: There is no difference between the effects of indica and sativa marijuana strains, scientists say - Insider.

5 Likes

Lol I’ve been saying this. Good article.

4 Likes

Updates with pics: growing a Buddha mystery seed again and baby is that same Chem OG I previously grew and yielded just over 8 Oz cured :grin:

6 Likes

Big girl is at 7 weeks and baby is one week.

Looking good :+1:

1 Like

Delayed update - said f*uck it I need more drama in my life :stuck_out_tongue::joy: so I’m using all 3 five gallon buckets. Big one is Buddha mystery seed I suspect maybe syrup? Chem OG again going to trim below and my second grow of white LSD she’s a great little girl. See pics. Took less than two days to pop out of Rockwool. She seems to have developed a pair of “fangs” I’m Rockwool then see rest.

6 Likes

Sorry for dup pics :disappointed:

5 Likes

So looking like a two from one seed? Anyone seen this before? white LSD auto grew this on my first grow it went wild while I foolishly went on vacation for nine days! Thought they were gonna be fine… Wholly bushes and dry buckets. Corrected but am expecting much better quality and yields due to experience since last growing these.

2 Likes

Apparently the single white LSD gave me two girls.

8 Likes