Neofirebird's What's Growing On? An ongoing journal

28 bucks 4 pack Amazon older model, new one blocks outlets adjacent. Let’s you name outlets groups all crazy kinds of options :grin::sunglasses: BN-LINK brand

3 Likes

Nice I’ll look into em, thanks for the deets!

1 Like

Starting to harvest them cola stalks. :grin::sunglasses: #Team Chem OG

10 Likes

Lighting alone draws plenty of wattage and high current. These adapters show me kwh usage allow me to set times or alarms and even remotely turn off / on devices like intake fan during lights out. BTW are under 30. Bucks for 4.

1 Like

Okay so what I’ve got growing on right now is a OG strain. My concern is the pH keeps falling overnight our of range. Scratched my head re did bucket, same thing. I just harvested two other plants. What the heck is causing the drop? I’m using GH plus their armor si and Cal mag plus hydroguard. Hey @peachfuzz @Covertgrower - other hydro peeps. :thinking:
PS she is drinking but not enough to affect the pH ie maybe a half gallon a day… More when I seeing pH back :roll_eyes: WTF?! Help

How big is your res? How hard is your water?
What are your temps?
How much air do you have being pumped into the res?
She’s probably drinking more when the ph is inline.

3 Likes

Drink more water and eat less nutrients , will cause ph swings…
Lower nutrients by 100 or 200 ppm and see if your ph stables out… :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Lower the ppm’s - I think you nailed it.

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 has been seeing his ph crash lately too. @peachfuzz gave a good explanation on why it’s happening :wink::v::bear:

3 Likes

I think in my case it’s an unbalanced nutrient load. I do a rez change and it’s immediately like 3.5 PH. I give it HALF A CUP of PH UP and once it’s in range it buffers nicely.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity what nutes do you use?

1 Like

GH flora series. The full line minus Rapid Start.

1 Like

Same here GH three parts and si, Cal mag and hydroguard.

1 Like

I use general hydroponic fertilizers during vegg and general hydroponic and some Humboldt county fertilizers during flower + hydroguard and orca… :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m using everything: Diamond Nectar, Flora Nectar, LKB, Armor, Cal Mag, Floralicious Plus. But I have issues with this plant.

1 Like

Yeah this strain I’m doing same stuff just tougher strain, pickier to feed. Keep us on our toes.

We’ll now she’s drank a gallon - I added 4ml of armor si, 5ml Cal mag 1/4 scoop flower fuel. pH is in line before and after watering. I think she’s reached the ppm’s she’s happier with…

4 Likes

So @Dbpooper what do you think of Canuk blueberry fem seed photo. Veg time 4 to 6 weeks then how many flowering weeks approx. I’ve already been running autos on 18/6 timing. Start at that the after vegged desired amount flip to 12/12 … I’m pleased with the nearly 12 oz cured chem OG :sunglasses:

3 Likes

What’s the average weight to of a photo like this… I’ll go look it up :roll_eyes:

I’d say that’s s great choice I think you could easily pull 12 to 14 oz with your setup depending on heavy of a producer that strain is as I’m not too familiar with it. I know canuk puts out good genetics though.