Neofirebird's What's Growing On? An ongoing journal

Updates on the girls the Chem OG I’m surprised when I looked that was only 2 days ago… Here she is now :grin:

5 Likes

Nice!!!

1 Like

The Lil Fimmer just showing her ruderalis genes I guess :roll_eyes: she’s the red-headed step child :astonished::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl::joy: But also first to flower

5 Likes

She (Chem OG) liked that previous trim and has filled out nicely. :sunglasses: Every day about 2pm I check her yep about gallon and a half or two :astonished:. I last fed a week apart but didn’t drain bucket this last time, thinking she emptying it for me :roll_eyes: ppm’s were through the roof but no nute burn :grin::thinking: @ 1800’s ppm

1 Like

Bet she still produces some dank nuggies! Looks great.

1 Like

Yeah I think so too in about 6 weeks or so.
Now she’s not over defoiliated plenty of photosynthesis going on. And I suspect fimmer will finish before the Chem OG tree. Which will drive me nuts with shade issues for the OG gal in the back.

:drum: OG in the back growing away the hours.

Took several huge fans off again.
Notice you can see through the split still :sunglasses::astonished::grin:

3 Likes

And four days later we have this edit two days ago I’m baked. :joy:

4 Likes

OG showing off her scars and peep hole oh and growth.

Ouch that last pic leaves no doubt I did a rough LST on her :grin: oh even if she didn’t get a peep hole that stalk is abused.

4 Likes

That’s a good thing! Looking good, man! :+1:

3 Likes

Okay so checking over the girls and OG is starting to blow up well long story short I saw she wanted to open? After a bit of fondling… Err now she’s got two holes in her main stalk and is bent over still LST underway. :grin::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Here is Chem OG starting feeding half scoop flower fuel with fresh nutes and water.

5 Likes

@Dbpooper or @CoyoteCody anyone? You people see why I don’t like doing several overlapped :roll_eyes::astonished::roll_eyes::thinking::frowning::joy::sunglasses: Chem OG takes over the tent by herself.

2 Likes

With that said above I do have enough seeds to need bulk pricing. Man! One quart costs say $17. a gallon is four times more for like $26😎 I have the smaller bottles to top off from my recent stock up for the year of growing.

3 Likes

She definitely looks amazing!!!

2 Likes

Yeah she’s full again I feel the need to defoliate some more even. Thanks for the positive feedback :grin::sunglasses::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yeah it happens for sure with different strains! Just gotta get extra physical with that Chem girl next time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice, stocked up always feels good!

2 Likes

Several days later

little fimmer flowering.
And OG

7 Likes

Looking good!!!

3 Likes