Neofirebird's What's Growing On? An ongoing journal

8 Likes

Looking good dude.

2 Likes

OG earlier this afternoon, Buddha mystery seed popped shell tail sticking out right into rockwool plug into 5 gallon bucket with just ro water pH’d sitting beside should see her pop out of rockwool by tomorrow…

8 Likes

Buddha mystery seed popped up yesterday.

3 Likes

Here’s the OG earlier… Waiting to fatten up. I looked at trichomes and they look white not clear not Amber but I’ve still got light green pistols, so another two or three weeks. But I’ll be keeping an eye on them in case we have “Amber alert” on the pistols :joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes
1 Like

OG growing at it. Week twelve from seeing light.

5 Likes

Very nice! Going to have some nice mini baseball bat colas.

2 Likes

Thanks bro! You’re always so supportive :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Another Buddha mystery seed day 2 in light. Let’s see what wonders this gal holds in her genes. :grin:

3 Likes

Update Buddha mystery seed not taking off… No roots dropping down. Patience right :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

She’s just getting ready for liftoff and an explosion in growth!

2 Likes

While overhead finishing flowering the OG

6 Likes

If that’s the case my timing is good as the big OG will be finished and out before too.

2 Likes

Like clockwork!

2 Likes

Yeah that chem OG was hogging the tent when this girl was little. Timing is getting better, at least she’s not blowing it up too fast. :grin:

2 Likes

It’s hard to judge autos too so come time to run a photoperiod or 2 you’ll be ready!!

2 Likes

Can I get away with a few small light leaks with photos?? I’ve got some included patch silver tape…

2 Likes

You’d be better to patch if you can to avoid any issues that would result in the plant turning herm and seeded. I always get inside the tent and have girlfriend zip it up, turn lights off in room and then shine a flashlight over the tent, I still have pinholes in my new gorilla tent so you’re never going to be completely blacked out but as long as it’s not exposed to light for periods of time or interrupted schedules you should be fine.

3 Likes

Alot of people use flexseal or black silicone caulking as it holds better and longer than foil or duct tape.

2 Likes