Neofirebird’s next grow

In the midst of harvesting and weeks away from second and a third gal @ 6 weeks.

Yes I’ve been overwhelmed with Dr. appts maintaining the wife LOL maintaining the girls too! Wife somehow still think they’re not the top priority. Shit I’m on them right after I pee when I get up! But then I’m told otherwise :roll_eyes: LMAO
I’m renaming this thread to neofirebird’s next grow.
Otherwise I’d have already been on it, but gotta get time after ugh, everything else needing to get done.
I’m really happy to share on here with all you great people. Details soon to follow…!

5 Likes

Teaser pics

4 Likes

Looking good @neofirebird I’m watching

1 Like

Looks great! However, why such cold temps?

1 Like

I’m in MN and was teasing a flushing and finishing plant by suggestioning winter is coming just opened the window - it was 11° outside. Drops temps and humidity.

1 Like

Last Wednesday the 6th - the full picture of what’s growing on. :smirk:

3 Likes

So the 2 girls in the back are from an assorted Buddha pack - ten strains in a blindly unlabeled packaging. But killer genetics from what I read they’ve doing it going on 20 years or more, stoned can’t remember :roll_eyes: but something about arrangement of branching and colas at the genetic level, how nice is that. I’m finding it really shows on the right back girl. So it all started on the 8th when I was stretching open that girl as I actually forgot to do very much lst during this grow but she’s not quite 14 weeks still flowering.
So I’m staggering these girls to best use space and timing - it’s a 4x4 tent with a Mars hydro TSL2000 CO2 bag intake fan filtered exhaust fan near positive air flow.
So I was opening up #2’s branches as they were still pliable. Found alot of light penetration issues. Reason why I opened her up. It was awesome because now she’s drinking a half a gallon of water a day or so before she was maybe taken a quart opening up for low light penetration has really improved the growth and vibrancy it was even starting to get dark green and wilting in the canopy underneath I have been very busy with the one on the left #1 one. She was in the process of flushing flawless finish in the hydro. So then shit happens when I decide to “open up” that girl gently, then crack!

I had a couple more branches succumb to weight shift and changes at trunk support wise. So I decided I’ll keep what’s up still growing as it’s week 14 on an auto. It’s still growing in flush getting really frosty. It’s about half the plant still up :grin: the girl on the right is eating alot growing way better after opening up. Still feeding her. Bucket in front is a pair of chem OG week six as I recall. More pics coming.

Less than half the branches… the rest are still growing in flush :grin:

2 Likes

That’s awesome and totally makes sense. Everything looks amazing man.

1 Like

Update news and pics. This is the girl that I broke her lower main branch off. It’ss pictured in another post, that was early on during flushing in hydro. So here I am enjoying some of that bud - and the plant is still flushing water only for 9 days. Well this is a nice position to be in - no feeding letting it drink plenty 1/2 gallon daily.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

So update - after ten days flushing water with flawless finish only, keeping pH in check. Watering as needed w/ finish everytime, yesterday and today she’s drinking what’s in her Hydro bucket no more water and at six I put her and an airpump hooked up to it; out in cold darkness…

2 Likes