Nemesis - The Crystal Grow

This grow will be an ILGM Crystal from the Bling Bling :metal:

The last photo flower grow I did was bagseed. I vegged for 6 weeks then flipped… was a male…

Nemesis is a good name for this grow…

Seed will drop this week in the propagation station :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Good luck my fellow grower @Poseidon
Keep us posted
I have read great things about her
I am assuming she will be indoors
What lights you running
Soil or hydro
Nutes
Let us know

1 Like

I am almost as psyched as you are I came close to ordering the same mix pack but went with the cash crop mix pack instead
I did the platinum pack before which at the time was super silver haze , purple haze , and gold leaf
The gold leaf being the fan favorite
Happy growing my friend

1 Like

Thanks @Growit - I run a RDWC hydro and use CocoTek + Perlite + expanded clay for the media (layered).

I am reviewing a SolisTek 630 CMH for this grow. I am excited to see how it compares. If all goes accordingly, it will become my center light with 92cri COBs along side (6’x6’).

:metal:

I was gonna get the fruity pack cause I wanna grow a Bannana Kush. I also want to grow some pure Indica like a Grandaddy Purp. Several mix packs I have on my wish list. I am finishing a White Widow now… Almost ready for chop

Still waiting for my Spring grow to finish :confused: I may go ahead and drop a bean on Monday. Will give her time to sprout and get a good root start in the germination station. :metal:

@dbrn32 - finally finished the Bridgelux strips. Decided to put the 2x4 tent in the grow room closet and have the main 4x4 in the room. Should work out very well in that space. Thinking about growing a Super Silver Haze in it or clones from cuttings of the main tent. I have options now running photos this summer…

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

Ran ‘em for two hours in the tent without ventilation or induction… raised the temp 5 degrees!!! Awesome little lights :+1:t2:

Bet they grow a single plant well… let’s find out! Dropping a SSH in it.

1 Like

Baby Crystal is stretching for light. I am gonna get the waterfarm setup and transplant. Will need to watch close. The CMH is a beast. Gotta watch temps close or skip the light till she is bigger. I can throw the cheap ass COB in there and use it for a bit…

Aaaaannnnd we are off!!!

1 Like

One down, five to go. Only broke two bits :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@dbrn32

1 Like

1 Like

Looks good! Are you using any cutting oil? Try that, or like a dab of 3 in 1 oil on tip of your bit. Then let drill do the work.

1 Like

I gotta run to Lowe’s and get some (and a few bits😉). I had some cutting oil but could not find it. Decided to give it a shot. The drill bit twice and snapped ‘em.

No more drilling till later today…

1 Like

Baby :seedling:

2 Likes

Week 2

1 Like

Kinda sad looking… hope she is a slow starter but comes on strong

Building COBs today… roasting my butt off in the garage. I will be buying Mean Wells this week. Ready for ‘em :ok_hand:

1 Like