Neem oil and flowering plants?

I know that this is a old post but i now have the ammo i need to kill these spider mites. Good reason to search 1st…

1 Like

You don’t get an emulsion, there are two separated phases, and the droplets are too big for proper absorption, leaves get their pores clogged.One gets an imperfect administration of the remedy.

1 Like

Thank you for this info! Very helpful.

1 Like

thanks mate great article

1 Like

Can you use this straight through flowering? I keep reading conflicting things about neem on the buds.

1 Like

I sprayed my buds with neem oil while spraying some other plants. Are they still safe? Harvest is still weeks away. Thank you!

1 Like

Ya , no worries… :+1:t3:
I know people will say that it will give your bud a bad taste…
Ive never had an issue still using neem up till 2 weeks from harvest … :grin:
Some people will suggest a bud wash after harvest , but ill leave that up to you… :wink:
@JamminJeff
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You for sure do not want to spray neem oil indoors with the lights on you will burn the plants. Outdoors I would wait till evening time to spray.

2 Likes

Whew! Thank you so much! You have eased my thoughts for sure!

Jeff LaMore

1 Like

Thank you so much for your time and support! Greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your time and support! Greatly appreciated! It’s a outdoor grow and yes it was applied in the evening. I was so worried I messed up six flowering plants! I only applied once. I won’t be doing that again, unless absolutely a must!

No problem my friend…
Plants will be fine with no issues…
It helps to spray neem every now and then for preventing any issues that might arise… :+1:t3:
For heavy infestation 2 oz neem oil and one gallon of good water and 5 drops of dawn dish soap…
Basic application would be 1 oz to a gallon of water and 5 drops
Only apply at dusk… or dark…
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::100::100::100:

Jeff LaMore

1 Like

I’m glad to read this information about Neem Oil it’s keeping pests away from my outside grow so many people giving it a bad wrap , it’s working for me that’s all I need to know :+1:

3 Likes