Needs info about automated grow system

From a fellow grower: i AM LOOKING FOR A SYSTEM THAT WILL HAVE ALL THE NECESSARY EQUIPMENT TO GROW MJ AUTOMATED WHERE AUTOMATION CONTROLS LIGHTING ON/OFF TIME, HUMIDITY, WATERING AND FERTILIZATION. i KNOW ABOUT HYDROPONICS BUT REALLY LOOKING FOR A INDOOR SOIL GROWTH MJ IN A CONTROLLED TENT!

2 Likes

I build semi-automated hydroponic systems for home grows that when combined with Ac Infinity controller 69 becomes a fully automated grow persay. With future plans to make it a complete all in one stand alone system.

1 Like

These systems are extremely versatile and have the ability to grow with 4 different hydroponic styles, multiple table top options for 2 to 5 net pots per unit, 100+ site aerocloner table top option, all steel frame, etc…

1 Like

These are the results from the first beta test on the system. Bruce Banner Autoflower ILGM 154 days.

Ive built a couple including the use of dosatrons and their generics and looking back over the years i wouldnt recommend a totally automated system to anyone especially a newbie. Plants need interaction and no automated system will tell you when you get mites or when a plant morphs. There isnt any substitute for doing the work yourself. Also if you are working in soil its a great antidepressant