Needing nutes advise, anxiously waiting, anyone awake?

@garrigan62 and @Countryboyjvd1971 I got my light and nutes today. Setting it up now. Looks simple, I’ll post pic when dont. Two big ? I should start with the liquid food first oh! FF 6-6-4, and just do the basic 2 to 3 teaspoons or the more of 4 teaspoons to a gallons? I understand to water less if I had more to the gallon. Ok, hope to here something soon. I want to start, but it says to do it with lights off. I need to flip. Anyone can save me :roll_eyes::confused:

1 Like

@Jamie1234

Ok. Hun slow down. Now what stage are they in ? Vegg, or flower or seedlings I don’t have clue and as for how much to add it should say on the bottle.

1 Like

@garrigan62, oh I’m calm…just was hoping to catch someone awake. I’m in veg stage and I did the 3tsp. Ty for answering me so quick I have the light @Countryboyjvd1971 suggested. Will it hurt to have the small colored led red and blue, along with it? It’s jus a small 45 watt

1 Like

Usually when starting with nutes you always want to start off with 1/4 to 1/2 recommended dosage and work your way up to the full dose on the bottle. If at any point you see leaf tips burning, back the dosage off a little. If at any point you see yellowing, increase the dosage slightly. Also what kind of light is the bulb? I doubt it will hurt, but I also dont think it will do very much. Most bulb lights need to be within a few inches of the plant to be any sort of effective. Except HID which is extremely powerful.

2 Likes

@Aolelon

Thank you, I was going to say the same thing. Good call.
@jamie1234 I will let @Countryboyjvd1971 work with you on the light seeing he has one and can better help you with yours.
No mater how you look at it your in good hands

4 Likes

@Aolelon please don’t scare me lol! The recommendation came from Sir @Countryboyjvd1971 I think it’s suppose to do just what I need it to do. Ty @garrigan62 ty all.

1 Like

Your very welcome any time I can be of help you just ask…ok ?bigtoke

5 Likes

Woohoo nice :+1: deal on light @Jamie1234
Youll be fine with the small light in the tent as well
Remind me of what light you purchased
Looks like the Roleadro ?
Sorry :neutral_face: been super busy and been dealing with migraines last few weeks so im drawing a blank lol

1 Like

Try cropping pictures if you get that message @Jamie1234
You bought the fox farms liquid trio

Here a picture of the feeding schedule of you did

2 Likes

@countryboyjvd1971 yes I did ty

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 yes, and hope u feel better soon

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 am I suppose to use all three in the gal. Of water? when watering. I just used the plant food for veg.

1 Like

In veg you want to use big bloom and grow big
Then when in flower you will add in the tiger bloom and cut back on your grow big
If you gollow schedule you should be fine
Remind me how old from seed the girls are ?
And Sorry fir slow reply @Jamie1234
i am up early 230am so I normally crash early too
Thanks for the well wishes feeling a bit better getting mri tomorrow so hopefully we can figure the cause out :wink:

2 Likes

Hey you @countryboyjvd1971 you been waiting on my ? I tagged you in the topic. Hope all is well. I fell through a weathered outside chair this morning, back is still killing me. I’m asking about my rUn off its 5.0 I was asking if I should flush again or wait until tommorrow?

@Jamie1234
What pH is going in to get 5.0 run-off?

1 Like

@blackthumbbetty about 6.5

About 6.5. or actually 6.5? When was your last flush? Have you done a slurry test?

1 Like

@Jamie1234
I have been having the same problem with one of my plants. I’m using ocean forest and the ph was also at 5. But I’m correcting mine by just using ph 7 water in. The ph has risen from 5 to 6.3 to 6.4 in three watering this way. I wanted to avoid the stress of an unnecessary flush.

2 Likes

So add 7.0 going in tonight after already watering with the 6.5? @Shwiftyrick90

No, wait until your next watering, and I’d recommend 6.8 h20.

1 Like