Need wisdom. Decision

Just going to get ready for my third grow want to kind of stay with Auto flowers now because they’re quick looking for the best taste the best you don’t have the best smell if you had to pick one auto flower what would it be

1 Like

I would say a Blueberry auto. Of all the autos I’ve grown they are my favorite. Have you tried a Feminize Photo. I’m growing my first one right now I think there easier than an auto. Any miss step with an auto can effect the plant in the long run. With a Fem photo any miss step with a photo can be corrected.

1 Like

Please send me a picture of the feminized photo

Ok here is my GDP

She is starting week of flowering.

2 Likes

Week 6 on 9/14

1 Like

Very nice

I haven’t been growing autoflower for very long I’ve always stayed with photoperiod but my favorite autoflower so far is from sweet seeds Red Gorilla Girl I literally topped it and pushed a branch or three sideways to get it out from under the one above and it grew up nicely. There’s two of them against the wall in the picture one gave me 74 grams other 95g… that’s growing them all organic I’m sure if someone really pushed them hard in coco or hydro they’d give up more

3 Likes

Very nice

1 Like

Very nice Easy.

I do like the Blueberry, but have to say the White Widow is my favorite. Takes a lot of abuse and keeps hanging in! I’ve done several and my latest one is in dark time now. Have no doubt I’ll get over 100 grams. And abuse they went thru was bad. I got the covid and they got neglected!

2 Likes

I second the recommendation for photos over autos. If you’re growing Inside you co trip the light schedule which means you control the plant - no wondering when an auto is gonna just decide to start flowering and none of the “race against time” that everyone experiences with autos trying to veg them Big before they flower.

Plus you can control the size of photos so much better by controlling when flowering starts, and the bud quality is higher without those low grade ruderalis genes in there bringing it down.

1 Like

I got Covid to and that stuff will take you out and I still got my head clogged can’t hear anything I was out of work three weeks back to work fourth week I’m in the fifth week now my head is so clogged I can’t hear anything