Need to confirm

Need to confirm if i need to add nutes. My PH runs from 6.3 to 6.7 in 7 plants ppm’s 629 to 1600, two plants are at 629 and 974. Was going to fertilize those two with 1/2 gal of flower fuel and a half gal of Jacks. Don’t know what the ppm’s are yet just got them mixed alittle while ago. What should the ppm’s average going in? The other plants ppm’s (the other 5 plants)run from 1280 to 1660 don’t plan on doing anything but water with cal-mag to them, By the way i’m battling high humidity like everyone else its around 60 to 70%. @MO_Grow417 @Hellraiser @Budz @ Bobbydigital @Covertgrower @MeEasy @Myfriendis410

2 Likes

Depends on what phase you are in. But you can feed jacks way more consistently without much worry. Would not be mixing it with flower fuel. If your medium is a good cannabis soil those pH should be fine.

But basically even in the height of flower 1600 is a very high number. ~600-700 in veg. 8-1200 flower.

When I use jacks I use the same 321 ratio beginning to end tho.

If you are being consistent with all plants. The high ppm ones in the 1600s probably have a pH issue.

1 Like

I will echo Budz - what is the growth stage and also, what are you growing in. pH for soil is different than coco coir. PPM going in will generally be the same but soil runoff will usually be higher than coco’s.

2 Likes

Yes, the ones with ppm lower than 1000 probably need feeding. No experience with the flower fuel, be careful with it, very concentrated which means it can easily burn up your plants.

1 Like

I normally see much higher TDS numbers in soil so anything under 2,000 ppm I’d supplement. If in media like coco that number would be more like 1,200 to 1,400 ppm.

1 Like

That is what I was trying say runoff ppm of soil higher than coco’s. I am using coco now for past couple of times. Yes my soil runoff ppm 2000 plus +, my coco is right where you said 1200 - 1400 when broke in. Fresh maybe a little higher because of hydrating with Jacks

1 Like

I’m growing in 10 gal fiber pot bottom 1/3 ffof top 2/3’s ffhf mixed with 20% perelite. Plant #1 ppm out is1570 with ph of 6.3 plant #2 ppm1570 ph 6.7 plant #3 ppm 1660 ph 6.4. Plants are in the 6’th week of flower. @Hellraiser @Covertgrower @beardless @Myfriendis410 @MO_Grow417 @MeEasy

1 Like

Let’s see some pictures? White light please.

1 Like

Well i can’t figure out how to send pictures i’m on alaptop. Lights are SF 4000’s set at 80% at 20 inches. @Myfriendis410

Hello @jdw sending pictures is easy at the top of your reply page you will see and little square that looks like a picture. click on it and upload your picture but it must be on your computer.
Welcome to the community.

Thanks i’m back at work now will try this evening.

1 Like

Looks like I’m late to the show lol looks like you have it under control

1 Like