Need to buy some lights HELP!

Got it thanks. Ya not ready for co2 yet! LOL.

How about the “k” rating? It looks like they offer one 3 and 4k???

1 Like

If this is for both veg and flower I would suggest closer to 3,000 K. I use 2,500K and it is great.

Veg and flower? At these prices I may have to use it to light the house too! But yes both.

4 Likes

Lmao. 3k for the win. 4k is more of a veg specific light. But u can do both with both.

Am I gunna need sunscreen on to reach into the tent? or is that 320 just right?

Nah… u wont need sunscreen for any of them… now… to be perfectly honest. U may need glasses to go in tent on a HLG-65

Anything need to be “special” about these sunglasses you speak of? Blue blocker? Polorized? LOL

Hahahahahaha. Nah ur fine. I will say. Lights on (whenever u first walk in there from the dark) is a BISH on the eyes. Ive learnd to look at the ground n let the light adjust. Like its not sunlight bad. But doggone close

All I can say is its a lot of money for light! But not a lot of money for good bud!

1 Like

Indeed. Check my first journal progress thru tonights. Im 3x as far… the pH meter n the nutes n the research help. But lights lead d way

1 Like

BTW, what the hell is it with watts? They always cost me money in my other hobby. The more watts, the more money. Damn I hate watts!

1 Like

They are what they are. Ima Kicker man btw. But again… thrifty :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

PurpNGold74, Got to ask, what’s a kicker man?

:man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5: Your name is audiofreak. Ny bad. Kickers are 12 inch subwoofer speakers

I got ya, I’m an old anolog guy. 2 channel rules. But I do have 4x10" bass drivers in my speakers driven by a 300W Amp at 350hrz and down only. The mids and tweets driven by another 500W Amp at 350hrz and up.

3 Likes

Thanks for the “likes” those are vintage circa 1984 ADS - L1590/2 in Mohogany. Quite rare, took 5 years of looking too find them as they only made about 10 pair in this finish (special order only! back in the day.) Took 4 months to order as dealers were not allowed to stock. And do they sound good! My other hobby!

1 Like

I bet. One of these days… i have so many hobbies i want to invest into. And so little time and funds. Hopefully this one pays off in the long run and alots cashflow for the others

The audio hobby paid off very well. Bought used (fine audio) restored/repaired and resold and build my system with the proffits. This one is just a cost! Hopefully it will save enough to pay for itself in the long run. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!

Hahahaha. Outta likes but i can dig it