Need some perspective please?

These are critical mass autos, my only other grow were photos.
The oldest of these broke ground November 1st. Some were topped.
The first to start flowering maybe two weeks ago. The biggest plant is 30" from soil to top…I don’t see anything to much to make me think they are suffering.
My worry is(never growing autos)the flowers just seem small and not dense,and my perspective knowing how fast they supposed to finish, I can’t see them producing???
I stuck my hand in couple pics for perspective…anyone with experience with autos tell me if I’m tripping…or are they not up to standards?..lol… thoughts? Jokes?? Insults?? Lmao…all opinions are appreciated please!?

5 Likes

Do they seem on course or?

2 Likes

Look fine. Months away. Last 3 or 4 weeks you will see the swell. If seed instructions say 8 weeks flower…figure on 12 etc.

2 Likes

Look good and healthy tbh, keep running your course imo

2 Likes

6 Likes

Welcome to the community. They look happy and healthy to me stay the course. Happy Growing :blush::v:

2 Likes

you’re trippin bro. amazing looking plants. keep doing what you’re doing

1 Like

I know Critical Mass is supposed to be monster size buds but to compare, this White Widow auto was only 24" from soil to top and gave me 4+1/2oz of good buds. Flowered about 8 weeks.

Yours looks a lot like she did at 2 weeks flower except bigger.

4 Likes

I’m out of likes but I like!!

Plants look good, flowers still have a lot of developing to do.

2 Likes

Man ur worrying about nothing bro they look great and they still have along way to go if u want to give them a boost of PK then make a banana and cucumber skin tea it will boost them up ,all u need is five skins for five bananas and the all the skin from a cucumber once u have all the skins cut them up to smaller size put them in a stocking or a mesh bag get a 20ltr bucket fill with ph water add a air pump and add the bag with the skins bubble it for 24-48 hours once done add 10mls of fish shit and water

3 Likes

Looking good and those buds will fill out. I would suggest raising the lower ones to the same height as the taller one. Keeps your canopy even and helps with light distribution evenly across the canopy top :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Lmao…I have lights at diff levels,of course that never feels right…never dawned on me to raise the pots! Smh!!! THANKS!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community ! Plants look fine they are just getting started . you’re gonna have some nice plants. Keep up the good work

4 Likes

You’ve got some nice plants going they’re gonna fatten up nicely. Right now they’re just barely starting to flower. They have a long way to go still.

1 Like

Got that recipe saved! :+1::+1::v:

Thanks everybody.
You all have me juiced up about em again! Lol.
:v:

1 Like

Ur welcome

1 Like