Need some help with one of my clones

Hopping some out there that can tell me why the leaves started to grow deformed here are some pictures any advice welcome and appreciated Thank you your all stars :star_struck: happy growing

1 Like

i have had some do this,but as you can see they grow out of it…
bottom pic,one on the lft.
mosaic? mutation? who knows

3 Likes

Mine do the same @BIGE it’s normal, not all do it, it happens more often when I cut clones close to flowering or flowering stage.

1 Like

That’s great to know appreciate it my other clones are fine and they were done from a flowering plant

2 Likes

It’s completely normal for clones to grow weird at first. Small price to pay for endless free plants.

2 Likes

Is that part of the reason you see clones with all the snipped leaves? Or is that on later growth? Talking about the Nautilus leaf.

1 Like

The leaves are trimmed to reduce transpiration, so Snipping the leaves allows the plant to retain moisture. That’s why we trim our clones. @Whodat66

1 Like

Thanks, I get that part, but I didn’t know if the spiral leaf was one that should have been snipped but wasn’t, or if new leaves well after showed this. I think it’s pretty cool :wink:

1 Like

I’ve had those weird mutations happen after the trimmed leaves. They will bounce back soon and new normal growth should continue, no worries

Thank you very much I’ll give those a trim and see how I get on cheers much appreciated