Need some help on my greenhouse grow

Question from a fellow grower:

Hi, we’re sexing our greenhouse (of cannibus plants grown from unfeminized seed). What should I do with all the males? I know about eating them, but not all of them are going to get eaten, right, so what do I do with the rest. Are they safe to compost (if it gets hot enough), can I just leave them in a pile like chop and drop? Or bury them?what is safe to do with the pollen?

1 Like

I burn my male after i collected the pollen you can compost the rest. If i don’t burn i bury the pollen parts.

1 Like

I’ve always just pulled them out, removed, walked 30yds and tossed them in the field. Never had a problem.

1 Like

Sorry, I should add, this is usually early on. Male not mature.

1 Like

Welcome to ILGM and our awesome community where you will meet some really cool people. Check it and see for your self.

Throw them out and leave them. Say good buy, cause you really don’t want any of that pollen around any of your next grows trust me you don’t need that.

2 Likes

:point_up_2: All good advice! If you’re not interested in any of their pollen, I’d just compost them. If the pollen has matured, I agree any of those parts should be completely destroyed, buried, whatever, so that there’s no chance of pollinating yours, or anyone else’s sinsemilla! :v:

1 Like