Need some help on my clones

Question from a fellow grower:

Both plants are clones are one is booming and the other not so much same thing done to both attached are pictures of either let me know what you think the bigger one is getting into pre-flowering and so should the other no idea what’s going on

1 Like

I’m a beginner myself but I think the 2nd has gone into shock maybe when transplanted?

Welcome to ILGM and to our community

This could be from a number of things, one of them being one clone was three times bigger than the other when taken. and alone with the genetic factor = a mush smaller plant. Give her time and she should take off and not look back

3 Likes

I’m not exactly sure on the size of either mother plant, but I did transfer the smaller one into the rasied granden. Using organic fertilizer all pro multi-purpose also using potting mix all pro multi-purpose good stuff from what I’ve heard, seems to be doing a job. just a little concerned because they were both around the same size at one point hopefully I can get a good yield on a bigger plant and see what happens with the smaller now that I transferred it over I’ll keep posting with any changes thank you for the advice

Plus I am a lil impatience lol it’s not a good quality when it comes to this.

2 Likes

Take that yellow leaf off there she is spending her energy on it and it’s not going to heal. But sit back and watch her take off because she will and most likely be your best plant

1 Like

Now what scares me is I have new growth where that bench meets the stem One new growth and last time I trimmed a dying part the new growth died as well. What do you suggest

Now that’s strange. The new growth should be fine. I never had that happen.
Either you can take it off or she’ll fall off by it’s self. Just let it do it’s thing and your plant should be just fine

I’ll trim it off , one more for you where should I trim at maybe I cut to close to the stem ? Sorry I just don’t wanna mess this up and you read things online and some people make this an extremely complicated process and some people make it a very simple process so what kind of puts me in the middle what do I do but I guess you guys know what you’re talking about,thabj6 you very much I appreciated

1 Like

If you want leave about a 1/4 inch from the stem

1 Like

Took your advice will keep posting

1 Like

Since I trimmed the dying like you said the plant itself is looking a little healthier the new growth that met the dying limbs is going good song thank you very much I appreciate the advice and once she starts growing again I will update you again if you want thanks again.

2 Likes