Need some help/advice

Thanks @BRFarming420!

1 Like

Did you have to adjust the water to hit pH 6.8?
What was the runoff pH?

It tells you thereā€™s a lot of solids in that runoffā€¦ inferring that soil is nutrient rich

2 Likes

Yeah needed to lower PH used fresh lemon juice to lower it. No I didnā€™t think to check runoff PH. :man_facepalming:
So donā€™t add anything? I was just going to see how it progresses from here.

1 Like

Question @Myfriendis410 did your plant grow like that naturally ?

1 Like

What is your water pH before carbon filtering?

Iā€™m curious, since kind soil emphasizes using water that is naturally pH6.5-7.1 vs treating it, ( and then only with citric acid crystals or potassium bicarbonate).

Also, if your ppm/tds of the filtered water is below 100 it can be difficult to accurately pH it.

Thatā€™s why I wanted to see the runoff pH. To see if perhaps there have been miscalculations and the soil is out of whack.

1 Like

No: thatā€™s grown in coco with GH nutes, supercropped and FIMā€™ed under 3,000K Bridgelux EB strips.

With sunny days outside for fresh air and pictures.

1 Like

:rofl: :joy:

You know I never considered testing my tap water right from the tap for PH, Iā€™ll need to do that. The water Iā€™ve been using is my tap water run through a Brita charcoal filter. I run 3gal at a time then it sits in the grow tent until I need it. I PH adjust right before watering. The PH after the filter is typically 7.5-8.5. The PPMs of the filtered water is the same, I did check that when I got my EC pen.

Water pH will slowly rise as it sits.

Whatā€™s the ppm of your water before the filter?

1 Like

PPM is right around 300

2 Likes

I always check and adjust before watering.