Need some Community Advice

I think this is a re-veg had to leave the photo period plant with the Autos for 3 days 18/6 LC, came home and little sprouts all over the top buds. Was going to do the dark light cycle on the photo when I got home and now I found this. Should I let it grow out or do the dark cycle and chop?? Thanks for any input!!

2 Likes

That sucks. Shoulda gone the other way, put the autos on 12/12, it wouldn’t have mattered to them.

You might want to consider harvesting the best remaining bud off the plant if you’re thinking you’re going to go ahead with the re-veg/re-flower. It’s gonna get tall.

2 Likes

100% reveg :confused:

1 Like

Flip tent to 12/12 and the autos will be fine. But the photo needs 12/12 or she will revert

1 Like

CurrDog is right. I screwed up the LC. Damn. I did get to the buds that seemed non affected and took them. Just wanted the news from the smart folks I kinda already knew…it does suck! :expressionless:

Gonna go with a best bud left to harvest I think and call it a day. I just really liked this plant and has given me wonderful smoke…sprouted 12/2/21. So it’s seen the road! Thanks for all the input! :sunglasses:
Happy Growing.!

2 Likes

You may leave a little bit of her behind and get her to reveg the rest of the way if you like her. I kept my first plant and I’m glad I did. She’s sort of a monstrosity now but a damn good smoke.

3 Likes

Definitely Reveging You can flip the light cycle to 12/12 an finish her with the autos. smoke should be fine. Just my thoughts good luck!

1 Like