8x4 grow tent
3xs Mars hydro FC-E3000
8inch AC Infinity T8
4x6inch fans
360 degree oscillating fan
Humidifier
PH&TDS meters
RO water system
HF, OF, Worm castings, perlite (bottom 2 gallons OF mix and top 3 gallons HF)
Jacks 321 and MPK
Recharge

It’s day 19 in my grow and I ran into a calcium issue as I had my lights to close for the intensity. Which was my user error. I never raised the lights as they grew and they went through a massive growth on day 14-15 (5inches).

So after correcting my issue I decided to do a soil slurry test to see how things looked. First test was about 3 inches down in the soil. 160ppm 6.4ph going in and 610ppm and 6.3ph slurry sample. 24 hours later I performed a second test on the bottom portion of the soil since it’s hotter soil. 189ppm 6.45ph going in and 601ppm 6.2ph slurry sample.

So the girls need their water today and I’m wondering if I should feed them? I only have a short window of free time today to get the watering done so that’s why I have reached out here. I didn’t want to give them just water if that’s the wrong move since it will be about 4 days before they need water again.

Thanks in advance for the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would feed

5 Likes

Thanks for the advice :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with the all wise one dbrn :raised_hands: , feed jacks. I use Recharge once a week on days I want to use normal water or something light instead of Nutes. Yeah and just stay between 6.3-6.5 with ya Ph, problem should correct itself :+1:t2::muscle:t3:

3 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like