Need some advice on my grow

im a "seasoned’ citizen who is learning to grow a few plants for my edibles. I have used the internet and this is my third grow. I would like advice about fertilizer, and flushing. I grew five WW Fems and tried LST for the first time… My plants have numerous buds but they have not relay changed in the last tree or four weeks. They seem to have stopped growing and the buds never filled all the way out. The leaves on my best plant have orange tips. every tip but it is hardly noticeable. I can’t get the pics to load. old man . sorry

2 Likes

Sounds like a bit of nutrient burn. What kind of lights are you using?

1 Like

What type of device ae you using for internet? I second the nutrient burn, but pics under normal lighting are really needed. If you are on a pc, just drag and drop in your reply!

Here’s how to upload pictures on phone. PC is similar I believe

4 Likes

I am going to add to @HornHead post, wait till picture is 100% loaded before hitting reply and you’ll be good to go .

4 Likes

If you can do a support ticket and then what nutrients are you using now and what is your style of growing
What strength do you feed at
Do you have a good ph meter and calibration solution to calibrate it with
Do you have a ppm meter?
What Is your budget for supplements

![IMG_1538|375x500](upload://ou

qMvsPHNP6xrDE4GHjjjhqOurU.jpeg)

Hopefully the photos loaded. My plants have looked EXACTLY like this for a month. No apparent change. The very tip of the leaves turned orange. I have the ppm meter and a ph meter plus solution for lowering ph. I have been using old fox farm fertilizer. If these plants had filled out like I expected I would have enough for my canon butter to last me all year.

I can change to any fertilizer and would appreciate any advise on what and how. I have a fox farm sheet that gives me PPM etc. The one thing I did not do is their recommend hammer flush. Its hard to flush when you train the plants for LST. Any advice here will be greatly appreciated

At present I am waiting for the buds to “age” and show some brown. Nothing seems to be happening. fortunately no matter what I end up with it will produce good edibles. Thank you

1 Like

4 Likes

what kind of lights are you using? what’s the environment like? are you in a tent or is there any chance of a light leak? anyone out there wit re-vegging experience that can take a look?

@Myfriendis410 @PurpNGold74 @Haildamaged

What you need for your grow is…a bit of patience lol.

Your plants look fine; looks like week 3 or 4 in flower and those white pistils shows she is actively building flower calyx. Taking weekly pictures will allow you to see the difference.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Please pay particular attention to providing details on your lighting and grow space. temps, RH, light schedule, soil, how long in veg, type of water used etc.

Using FF you are almost obligated to flushing the plant periodically. A turkey baster can work along with a flushing agent to reduce the amount of water used.

7 Likes

You need more patience…
those plants are very young still in flower…
you are at least 6 to 8 weeks if not 10 or 12 weeks Just by the looks of your pictures…
Keep doing what your doing and you should be fine…
Post another picture in 3 weeks and I’ll give you my opinion then… :+1::wink:
Welcome to ilgm…
Nice looking plant’s…
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Healthy looking plants coming along fine.

1 Like

I am at week 15 and there has been NO visible change in four weeks. If I had taken a photo four weeks ago they would look the same. I switched to 12/12 light at seven weeks. a month ago I thought the buds you see would fill out but they seem suspended in time. no visible change. The very tips of the leaves are uniformly orange.

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed [WHITE WIDOW FEM]
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF [SOIL PRO MIX]
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths [ 3 GAL POTS}
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) [5.5 TO 6.5]
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable [AS PER FF SHEET}
  • Indoor or Outdoor [ INDOOR SHED}
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night [ VARIES- FLOWERING 90-70] { NOW 70 -50]
  • Humidity; Day, Night [ HAVE DE-HUMIDIFIER- VARIES]
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size [ NO]
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, [ AC, DE- HUMIDIFIER
  • Co2; Yes, No {YES]
1 Like

should I try flushing now? or just wait

12- 100W Led Plant Grow Light Bulb, Full Spectrum 150 LEDs Indoor Plants Growing Light Bulb Lamp for Vegetables Greenhouse and Hydroponic, E26 E27 Base Grow Light Bulbs, AC 85~265V

just chill man, someone will sort it out, something cant be right :face_with_raised_eyebrow:… don’t do the flush, just yet… :grinning:, evryones trying to help but as much as they can with the information provided, and photos… :grin:.

im new to indoor so my advice will be limited… but is there any chance they went back to 18/6 at all… sound stupid I know…:roll_eyes:

or it could just be that your the lucky one who got really slow starters…

I just looked at those again, they are 30 watts each, so 360 watts of single globe light… could be worth looking at… lights…? im pretty sure that could be a part of your problem… can you take some photos of how its rigged up? and @dbrn32 what do u think…

3 Likes

@captb a little burn on the tips of the leaves is right where I like to keep mine before nuking them the last 2-3 weeks.

How to nuke!

1/2 cup back strap molasses
1 tblspn high p and k (I use beastie blooms cus I’m lazy) but guano is what you want for all organic grows. Look up 3 little birds compost tea if you want to read more into this method for organic.

Add this to your nutrient solution and use during normal feeding schedule, taking for granted you add water to your nutrient solution.

They need to pack on weight and you gotta be able to push them to their limits to do so.

Also if the room is too hot mid to high 80’s and so on, the buds will never be dense they stay fluff balls

so you’re probably 5 weeks into flower. you sure they looked like that a month ago? that’s a lot of bud at one week.

agree with the others that patience may be key here. if you can afford it would also get more lighting. as kettle said, those bulbs are only 30w each.

make sure there are no light leaks or sources in your shed.

1 Like

360w combined far red spectrum roll with it