Need some advice/help

GoneFission,
Are those Jiff pellets? what was that sitting in please?

Quite a nice setup you have there.

Yeah basically. They’re called Rapid Rooters. I put them in a humidity dome, 24 hours of light at a height of 18-24 inches.

1 Like

The hydroton should be a mound and the trunk of your plant is at the top point. It needs to be able to dry off else you’ll get trunk rot.

I don’t know if you can see in the pics but where the rapid roofer and hydroton meet the base of the plant sits above .

Mines it’s higher then most because I use drip rings to feed the roots to the reservoir

2 Likes

Sorry last had foam pucks in place

1 Like

its really weird in hydro you can over water just as easy…

mine go in the dwc at this stage…

but I have special pots…:smirk::wink::grin:

2 Likes

I run my top feed continually @PharmerBob but I use wider net pots and drip ring than you which makes it where I don’t have to mound anything up like yourself

You don’t really over water in DWC @kettle however root rot and other plant diseases can make it look “over watered”. That over watered look is due to lack of oxygen to the roots whether it’s in soil or in hydro

2 Likes

Sorry I’ve had a lot of work to do after listening to everyone yesterday. I will supply photos.
I have moved my 2 LSD plants to RDWC system. I have 1 Res and 2 planters. I do have air in each container and 1 pump in Res to circulate water. The water level is approx 1" from net. I the placed hydroton at the bottom of netting then placed my plant on top of that and filled around with hydroton. Also I am not sure on light distance since I am not using a CFL anymore. Can someone please advise proper distance and if Bloom and Veg lights should both be on? Also how many hours of light?
I have not added any Nutrients and was hoping for input on that also. I do have the Floro Hydro 3 part nutrients. Thanks for any advice as always and Thank you all very much and let me know if more pics are needed.

IMG_4853 IMG_4854 IMG_4855

Are those rubber flaps playing the role of clay pebbles? What is the plant actually sitting on ?Not trying to be nosy but it looks cool!

be noisy… its my small invention that I love, they are a pain in the ass to make, the fingers… skirt hold the seed very gently and let no light through… no mean feat…

if the plants were to behave themselves they would all look like this…

and they become one with the pot…

however a lot look like this…

so now i have added these… and take 45mins each to make, :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

once they are made though im loving them, no hydroton, and if im growing from seed no rockwool! :grin:

btw looking great…:metal::grin:

2 Likes

Bad ass Bro!!!
That’s Big League right there!!!
Those roots are incredible looking.
This is my 1st grow it seems there a ton of options on producing out there…
Can you look at my last pics and give me your thoughts?
Thanks Kettle!:metal:

You ain’t seen nothing yet. Your buckets will be full to the top with roots. It will look like a giant loofah.

Myfriend I hope so!!:grimacing:

1 Like

omg… please imagine I said that like a school girl… I just changed out the nutes and took a photo of the roots just because I thought it would be the last chance I get… 2 weeks into flower… I wll try and take more… but i think it will be a nightmare… :grin:

do u like the pot idea @Myfriendis410

4 Likes