Need serious help

I use a apera ph60 very dependable and accurate. There are several good brands on the market. The cheaper ones you’re going to always be chasing the calibration bad to drift.

Guys I need som serious help with my plant. I’ve transplanted it this morning and I even bought garden safe bug killer. Please help

Okay, what about a ppm meter, thoughts on that?

Or maybe this?

Looks seriously hungry to me!

Looks like a good choice of a combination meter.

1 Like

Yes that’s why it’s confusing. From above comments narrowed it to ph lockout.

So I’m gonna call in a couple of folks: @MattyBear @dbrn32 @TDubWilly.

Going out on a limb here: Plants look fine.

You have some possible (and I mean possible) latent heat stress, or not, depending on when photos were taken. You could have low N but in media an excess can look like a deficiency. If anything it’s so minor I wouldn’t stress it.

What is your nutrient load? This is important because if you were at say 500 ppm then you need to bump up but if you are at 1,500+ then you need to back off. Not enough information to make a really good diagnosis.

3 Likes

I’m Not much of a nutrient diagnoser especially through pictures.

I can only give guesses and mine would be overwatered, ph or a slight case of nute burn, but honestly Idk.

I’m a much better trouble shooter than a picture diagnoser. Might need to transplant before to long btw!!

2 Likes

So I’ve been feeding them 5ml/gal of GH flora grow, micro, bloom with 5ml/gal of calmag watering plain water ever two feedings. Ppm is unknown, just ordered a ph/ppm meter today.

I’ve ruled out over watering. I water them 1.8L when the pots are feather light. But that was my first thought when the plant was drooping for the first few hours after lights on and a few hrs before lights out.

Ok well you need to consider a transplant.

So many negative things can happen when roots are bound.

I would transplant…give the plant a week or two after and see if it improves or worsens then start making adjustments depending on how they look

That’s just me

2 Likes

Completely forgot: you do need a bigger pot.

2 Likes

That answers it: plants anticipate lights on and off and change their posture to reflect that. That’s what I was thinking when I saw your plant. Transplant up and it will make a difference in your PH too. I would suggest NOT blending your media: there is a reason you can’t buy coco and peat together. I would strongly suggest you stick with one or the other until you gain some experience. The perlite: hopefully wasn’t Miracle Gro as it contains fertilizer.

3 Likes

Haha no miracle grow. Promix bx and straight up perlite. This stuff…

4 Likes

Ok I’ll let them dry out and transplant them from 2gal to 5’s this week. Okay no coco, 75% promix, 25% perlite sound ok? Or should I go with a 70/30 mix of promix and happy frog soil conditioner?

1 Like

Also, should I flush the other 5 girls or just let it ride till transplant?

Just check the bag: a lot of perlite has added fertilizer. I didn’t know until someone pointed it out only a couple of weeks ago.

I use both coco and Promix HP and like the Promix just a bit more than coco, but coco is a sustainable product unlike Promix which is peat.

1 Like

Can someone tell me what’s wrong just by looking at my plant