Need perfect lighting set up for only 3 pots

Gotcha! Thanks. :wink:

I think @Chu666cky was referring to these. They are knock off quantum boards that run lower bin diodes. You lose efficiency but they are half the cost

https://www.amazon.com/LM301B-Samsung-MeanWell-Commercial-Spectrum/dp/B081ZT6BMC

1 Like

Sorry I meant 2x4. I am so used to people having 4x4 tents instead of 2x4. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

You can also run a CMH315 fixture in that budget.

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B083CPPKCN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i dunno why it came up with the 3500k model i linked the 3000k model which is the one i have

@Grahamcakes i have 5 plants under this light now small and medium ones and ive sucessfully flowered 4 medium plants under it with impressive results the 3000k model i mean

https://www.amazon.ca/CrxSunny-Samsung-Dimmable-MeanWell-Spectrum/dp/B0839FGV4N/ref=sr_1_4?crid=145ID16U29QCC&dchild=1&keywords=lm301b&qid=1597367677&s=lawn-garden&sprefix=lm30%2Clawngarden%2C188&sr=1-4

u have your opinion. this light gave me over a zip per medium plant of dense tasty bud. Dispensaries and 2 hydro store owners verified these are good lights and good product also. ive heard allot of bad things about these lights on here[larfy bud and shitty yeilds] and none of it is true. this isint only my opinion but that of 3 professionals

I didn’t say they were bad. They just use lower bin diodes that aren’t as efficient as the top bin diodes on HLG boards. I wanted the OP to know that’s why they cost less and it’s definitely a route to look into considering budget.

4 Likes

260xl is what I had in my 2x4 and they where perfect for 2-3 plants. Just got my 2nd 260xl and a red/blue supplement bar. They are in a 4x4

4 Likes

FN nice! Set up! I’m a fan of them as well.

1 Like

I’m not posting to argue with you, but be careful who you take advice from. There are some very smart growers hanging around hydro shops. There’s also a lot of wannabes. Same with Dispensaries in my experience, I’m not sure if the people working at dispensaries by me even smoke weed, let alone grow it.

2 Likes

Question, with one 260 XL and a 2x4 tent, what size Air Filtration kit will fit? Thank you!

1 Like

Look into getting a ac infinity pro 4 in that is what I have in a 2x4x5 tent with a marshydro tsw2000 and my girl really love it

1 Like

Mine is a vivosun 6in. More than enough power. Have to keep it on low. Filter is a terrabloom

I totally agree with you @dbrn32. Ive been lucky to run into some really good people with good advice. Have run into some not so good also. One of the pros i am speaking of has owned a hydroponic supply store for 20 plus years and ive never heard or read a bad thing said about him. I bring him a sample of every crop i pull and he told me i am growing top shelf OG with this light. I also have a friend who manages a dispensary who says the same. Ive got no complaints about the bud it grows. These are good lights.

without a side by side experimental comparison there is no way to prove either way i dont think. What im saying is this light outperformed a 600w hps in exact conditions side by side.

Well there is. The photons that hit the plant are greater with the HLG than the knock off. There is no debate there. The difference may be negligible for one grow but add up after several grows. I’m confused about the 1 zip per plant? Do you sog?

No sog @b. i top once lst when they grow out a bit to about a foot then flip. unless it was a side by side comparison with my type of light that is not a accurate scientific experiment. dosent prove samsung is a knockoff