Need of help In my grow room with temperature

I Do you have and big exhaust fan that I can hook up probably try it tomorrow

They are five weeks old

They look good now. They’ll be fine if you can keep the temps under control.

Ok I’m trying. One minute the temps are down and next few minutes they’re up

ill be here to cover the growoff and maybe participate. i have a second grow im only posting tothe lab and then theres the landrace grow… so i may do the landrace as my grow off to cover both events and not overload my tent

1 Like

Ive got both spaces full right now 2 in flower 2 in veg and 2 autos due to start flower in a week or so i wont be participating in the grow offs this time around

What was the temperature for your plant to get heat stress

1 Like

This was a really bad case because I forgot to turn my AC on and it was 110° that day. Room was in the high 90s if I remember correctly.

That is beyond heat stress, my plant literally drowned.

1 Like

Ok thank you I’ll keep that in mind

Wow that’s crazy. The Highest temperature I had was 91 and the humidity was 76

My tents are full of adolescent plants and I’m still dropping a seed on the first to see if I can figure something out lol.

2 Likes

In soil they can handle the higher temps better but any grow that has exposed roots and uses water are very susceptible to heat.

Im trying to figure out how im going to get seeds started in 4 weeks and where im going to be able to veg them out for a prepetual grow lol

You have 6 months. Keep them under a T5 for a month if you have to. Still 5 months left to grow it.

1 Like

I dont think mama would like me to order a new light lol

1 Like

Ive prob got some options ican always start them and keep them under a 300w china light

Im not going to do it on this side. If i do it will be the landrace.

2 Likes

Did you solve that problem

Hey. Right now my Temperature is 83 and the humidity is 35 is that good

1 Like

It would be ideal if you can get your humidity up around 45 50 would be stellar

2 Likes