Need lighting advice for my first setup

I ordered 3 of the 260xls and had them 3 days later in michigan. Was shocked

2 Likes

I am a firm believer that you should never go top of the line until you really get some knowledge and experience under your belt. A experienced grower can grow with junk, and a beginner can struggle even with top of line. Just my thoughts I see people all the time telling people starting to buy a gorilla tent, a infinity fan and hlg lights I think differently I guess. I mean my first car was definitely not a Ferrari lol.

2 Likes

@SKORPION great explanation of facts you can’t grow good pot with any amount of money unless you use the money to pay someone else to grow it for you

1 Like

Very good advice. I can see where you are coming from. I guess I was just coming from the mentality of buy once, cry once and get what I need the first time. I just don’t want to drop $400 for everything and in a few months realize I got the wrong equipment. Everyone has been so helpful with suggestions. I’ve got a good place to start and I’m grateful for that!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the recognition , but with constant technology advancement is anything really a buy once item, how many phones have you had in five years. And as legalization progresses so will the products. And if @dbrn32 says it will work , it will work , no one will say he doesn’t know I bow down on lights with him. You need to get started and make it to a descent harvest and as your confidence rises so can your investment. Just my advice , I wish you good harvests to come

2 Likes

So true @skorpion. I’m going to get started with what I have and go from there. Great advice.

2 Likes