Need Hielp top dressing

Are the happy frog dry amendments organic? Its a toss up for me between Gaia green and fox farm.

Yes. I was thinking GG, but shipping cost were outrageous. HF is working real well.

How much is it for the bags you showed in that picture? If you don’t mind me asking sir.

It was about $18. I actually bought 50lbs bags at $185

I can get it on Amazon in Canada, but it’s cheaper at the grow stores near me. I know they recently expanded to the US, not sure if it’s on Amazon there.

I see l. That’s not bad at all. Gaia green is a little cheaper on Amazon and I believe shipping is free. Still not sure which one I wanna use.

Yeah i found it on amazon. Not a bad price either. I heard about by watching Mr. Canucks Grow. He and Mr. GrowIt have awesome channels on YouTube. Have you ever watched them? Why are all the best bud channels by Canadians? Something in the water up there? Lol well im in montana so some of that is running down here.

1 Like

Yeah Canucks is where I heard about it too. I watch both those guys. I really like the garden talk podcast from mr grow it. The build a soil 10x10 series on YouTube is cool too.

I just pulled and dried two little autos grown with Gaia green. Very clean and smooth smoke.

Below are my white widow (left) and blueberry (right) also w Gaia green, my first ever photos. I also amend with silica, kelp and calmag, but not often.

2 Likes