Need help yellowing bad

Ive got a major problem please help

Need more info and pictures, fill out the ticket thing.

1 Like

Growing in soil temperatures good noticed some yellowing a week ago. I water to run off checked my run off and it was at 8.9 on ph don’t have a ppm pen so i don’t know if my ph pen was off been watering at 6.5 so i ordered a new pen they said it would be in today just wondering if they are to far gone would hate to lose them

Not to far gone, might effect the yeild but will still produce imo, just fix what wrong and ride it out.

1 Like

Well for starters idk what’s wrong

I found this and it has helped me diagnos problems, Pretty neat, first you pick your symptom and it gives you the problems it could be, then you look through that list and narrow it down by breif descriptions, once you pick one it will give you detailed information and a solution to fix it.

1 Like

What did you use to test ph of the runoff? Pictures are very blurry but I can see the color difference on some plants vs others…ok nevermind I see you questioned the meter and ordered a new one.

Are you feeding them anything? What kind of soil?

1 Like

Feeding dynagrow and calmag. Babybus biodynamic soil feeding every other week there’s some brown blotches also so idk if i had lockout or not guess when the new pen gets here I’ll be in better shape

1 Like

@Eagles009 do you think it would be to damaging to just get 2 new pots and new soil and just try and transplant them

1 Like

I think they could definitely take a transplant and be fine. Alternatively you could flush the heck out of them with 6.5ph water and give them a 1/2 strength feed on the last gallon. Little tough when your not sure on ph or ppm. Since your feeding Id say lockout probably a good guess.

1 Like

Just got the new pens @Eagles009 when i was sending my last sos. Here’s where im at got calibrated ran 1 gallon of distilled water checked the run off and was at 6.78 tested ppm was at 707 so i think all is good i hope going to hit them in the morning with some cal mag and feed what you think full strength assuming the pen is right they should need a good feed

Hard to tell from the pictures, are you still in veg?

1 Like

Yes. Am going tp flip soon as they get healthy

1 Like

Alright, I’m not a big numbers guy i just follow the schedule and then adjust here or there by reading the plant. 700ppm in veg doesn’t sound super low to me…so as to cause so much yellowing. I could be off on that though. I’d see what some others think or go with your plan if your set on it.

1 Like

Well i just thought since the yellowing and the brown spots might of been caused by a calmag deficiency i should feed them when they started the yellowing almost 2 weeks ago i didn’t feed them anything but distilled water because of that pen i thought i had lockout or somthing im truly up for suggestions i tested my old pen after i calibrated the new on in the 6.o buffer solution and it read 9 so im assuming that was the problem all along

1 Like

3rd week into flower